Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Brown County, Ohio
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Brown County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Brown County is located on the southwestern part of Ohio and is no doubt a winery empire. Some top wineries include Kinkead Ridge and Indian Spring. If that’s not your taste, you can get carried away with the awesome museums and historical places in this county. A-1 Auto Transport serves residents and tourists shipping cars to or from Brown County. We have our wings spread to cover the neighboring counties of Adams, Mason, Clermont, Highland, Bracken and Clinton.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Brown County to Indianapolis||$165||165 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Brown County to Detroit||$299||299 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Brown County to Philadelphia||$426||569 miles||2 – 4 days|
|New York to Brown County||$480||641 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Kansas City to Brown County||$481||642 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Brown County to Miami||$676||1127 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Brown County to San Diego||$1106||2213 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Brown County to Seattle||$1190||2380 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
There’s something for everyone
We offer a broad range of shipping options that cater to our customers’ unique needs. Drop by our service page to scan through our full list of services, here is a sneak peek of what we offer:
- International shipping. Besides providing services in Ohio, we have also been shipping cars to or from Brown County internationally. You get to choose between air freight and sea freight. Air freight is faster and therefore pricier than sea freight. For extra protection during shipping, you are best served by container shipping. If you’d rather cut down the cost to ship, then roll-on/roll-off basis is your best alternative.
- Door-to-door delivery. If you opt for this service please check on how accessible the streets or roads leading to the place of delivery are. Many of our carrier trucks are large and maneuvering through narrow streets or where there is obstruction by things such as trees, makes it difficult to get to your home. In such circumstances, give us the next site that will be convenient to you and accessible to our trucks.
- Terminal-to terminal shipping. This is a low-cost shipping option compared to door-to-door delivery. You only need to drop off your car at the nearest terminal and pick it up at the destination terminal.
- Open and enclosed shipping. Open-air transportation is the most subscribed service by the residents in this county. Not only is it affordable but faster. However, if you require some additional protection for your car, you cannot go wrong by picking enclosed shipping. This service comes at an extra charge. Large and oversized equipment can be transported using flatbed carriers.
How pricing is arrived at
- Car variety. This refers to the type, size and weight of the car. Bigger and heavier automobiles cost more to transport than smaller and lighter cars. As for high-value cars, it’s highly recommended to haul using enclosed shipping and door-to-door delivery for utmost safety. This costs more compared to shipping economic vehicles.
- The distance covered during transportation dictates the prices. Longer distances require more fuel and more compensation for our drivers and therefore they are more expensive than shorter ones.
- Routes used. Some routes have a higher cost per mile rate than others do. This shouldn’t be an issue, as we will guide you on choosing the cheapest routes around.
Take us up on…
Your free, non-obligatory quote. Some auto shippers charge for quotes. But A-1 Auto Transport doesn’t. We’d like to give you the rare opportunity of knowing the cost to ship with us. Here is your free quote.
Zip codes included in Brown County
- 45101- Aberdeen
- 45118- Fayetteville
- 45121- Georgetown
- 45130- Hamersville
- 45131- Higginsport
- 45154- Mount Orab
- 45167- Ripley
- 45168- Russellville
- 45171- Sardinia
- 45115- Byrd
- 45171- Lake Waynoka