Safe And Reliable Brantley Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Brantley, also known as the ‘Front Porch City,’ is a beautiful place to visit. It is considered among the prime towns you could live in, in Alabama. The town offers affordable housing and a thriving business environment. Brantley Town is part of the well-established Crenshaw County Chamber of Commerce, with several multi-million companies listed for public trading. Brantley Public Schools offer a good learning environment for kids around the town. A-1 Auto Transport is the trusted car hauler for shipping cars to or from Brantley. We have a well-trained team of experts, dedicated to offering the best tailored services in Front Porch City.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Brantley to Atlanta||$221||221 miles||2-4 days|
|Brantley to Jacksonville||$330||330 miles||2-4 days|
|Miami to Brantley||$486||648 miles||3-5 days|
|Washington to Brantley||$645||860 miles||3-5 days|
|Brantley to Boston||$784||1308 miles||4-6 days|
|Honolulu to Brantley||$1763||4408 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within Brantley
As a carrier firm, we are tasked with offering a more hands-on service when shipping cars for clients. This involves meeting the client from their place of work, home or the designated terminal. Decades of serving Brantley Town have made us well versed with her environs. We know every street in the town better than anyone else. We also are familiar with the neighborhoods just on the outskirts of the town.
Auto transport services we provide
- Door to door service: Ever wished you could delegate most of the car shipping activities to us as you go about your everyday routine? A-1 Auto Transport lets you do exactly that. Through close planning with the client, we get to arrange when the car shipping is taking place. We save the client from making the unnecessary trip of bringing the car to us. We instead offer to fetch the car from its location. If the car is at your home, you get the chance to meet face to face with the driver handling the car. Any concerns you may have can be addressed in person, putting you at ease. We then ship the car straight to the exact address you request.
- Terminal services: Terminal services involve dropping the car off at a depot, secure parking lot or a storage facility in Brantley. It’s the alternative to door to door services. Terminal services work best for clients on the move or where door to door service would inconvenience your plans. We triangulate the closest terminal in the destination and drop the car off for later picking. Parking fees apply for the period the car remains at the terminal. We advise clients to pick the car up as soon as possible to avoid extra charges.
Types of cars we ship
A-1 Auto Transport ships different types of autos including RVs, ATVs, sedans, SUVs, vans, trucks, electric vehicles, salvaged vehicles, high-end vehicles, heavy equipment, motorcycles, inoperable vehicles and small boats including jet skis.
How to prepare your car for transport
- Remove all personal belonging: All personal stuff like clothing, charger cables, GPS navigation systems, DVD players, external speakers, etc. need to be removed from the car to avoid loss or damage.
- Wash your vehicle: The driver transporting your car needs to perform a car hauler’s inspection report. It’s a report that documents the car’s status in detail. Even the very minute scratch needs to be documented. Such details on the car however, can only be properly seen when the car is sparkling clean.
- Drain the gas tank up to about a quarter full: Fuel adds weight to the car. A full gas tank will lead to a higher charge. We advise that you drain the gas tank to just a quarter full in order to maximize on minimizing the charge. Also, in terms of safety, in the rare case of a car catching fire, a quarter gas tank would be the safer option to a full gas tank.
- Find your spare key: It would be unfortunate to give your only existing car keys to the driver. Having your spare key close by would come in handy in case the ones with the driver get lost. In the event that you don’t have a spare, have one made well in advance.
Why choose A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport offers you the liberty of choosing the car delivery option that works best with your plans. Whether you opt for door to door or terminal delivery, you are still guaranteed timely delivery when shipping cars to or from Brantley. Additionally, all our services are fully insured, guaranteeing every client a worry-free time when getting their cars shipped.
We offer free quoting
Budgeting is an important factor in any car shipping job. A-1 Auto Transport offers free quoting services to every client! Simply click here to access our cost estimator and get to know how much it will cost you when shipping cars to or from Brantley.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.