Safe And Reliable Baker Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
When moving motorcycles, the focus for everyone is to have them delivered in perfect condition and promptly. That is why when looking for a motorcycle mover, you have to be careful on the kind of person you are engaging. Look for a company that has modern and well-maintained hauling machines and transportation equipment. ‘Experience is the best teacher’ the adage goes, and this is true with the motorcycle moving industry. A-1 Auto transport is a motorcycle mover who has been in the market for the longest time and with the right infrastructure to deliver excellent services.
Different methods we will use to ship your motorcycle.
A-1 Auto Transport offers very affordable, safe, and customized moving options. Some of the alternatives are:
- Road transport: We use open trucks, motorcycle trailers and flat beds to transport your bike.
- Rail transport: This is a cheap method. It is however the slowest so you can use it if you are not time-constrained.
- Enclosed shipping: This is where we use enclosed trucks and other specialized equipment to transport the bikes. It is more expensive than the open air shipping method as it protects bikes from harsh weather and other harmful external elements. For this reason, it is most suitable where long distances are involved.
- Crated shipping: This is a very safe method most preferred for delicate bikes whereby the items are packed in a wooden crate aligned with special protective material on the inside. It however requires much preparation before packing the bikes.
- Air shipping: This is the fastest method but is expensive.
We do our best to ensure that all the motorcycle shipping methods provided are efficient and affordable for the client.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Clean the bike and inspect it for any visible damages. Take clear photos of the bike from all angles; this will be a visual record of the pre-shipment condition of the bike which will be needed when you want to file claims with the company in case of damages or loss.
Prepare the travel documents i.e. the permit to transport and the title of ownership, before you invite the mover. This will save time and hasten the shipping process.
Any loose parts or accessories such as helmets and personal belongings should be removed and packed separately in well-labeled boxes for easy identification. This is because they could fall off and either get damaged or lost while on the move.
Drain all fluids from the motorcycle before packing. Some of them are highly flammable and could cause fire accidents. Some could also corrode the bike’s surfaces when spilled.
Ensure that the gas level in the fuel tank does not exceed ¼ of the tank capacity.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
The motorcycle shipping company should be registered as a mover of motorcycles and not just any mover. This is to ensure that a legit company specialized in the specific industry handles your move.
The company should have a good record of accomplishment.
Ensure that the company has sufficient experience in the business. The more the years in the industry, the better the experience.
Look for a motorcycle moving company that has delivered a similar assignment to the state or country you are shipping to. It is easier to deal with someone who knows the routes well.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
We are a motorcycle mover with many years in operation. Imagine doing the same business for over twenty-five years; we are wealthy of experience to handle any move.
We have a highly trained team who will handle your move professionally.
We have invested in modern technology for hauling and transporting equipment. You will be able to track the movement of your items, and therefore you can rest assured.
We provide comprehensive coverage to all the bikes in transit, and therefore you do not have to worry about anything.
We are affordable. Our offer entails all the services you will receive and the charges thereof. We do not have hidden fees.
Our Baker Motorcycle Shipping Services
- Door to door services: We pick your bike from a pick-up point and deliver it right to your doorstep at an affordable fee. This service offers much convenience.
- Terminal to terminal: This service is less convenient as you will have to drop off your bikes at our terminal and arrange for additional transport to pick them from another one of our terminals. It is however cheaper as you are not charged for the door-to-door service.
- Storage: Upon arrival at our terminal, we will provide free and safe temporary storage for your items in case you have not yet arrived or you are not yet ready to collect them.
Contact Us Today
Do not hire a motorcycle mover just for the sake of it. You need to verify a few things that are so pertinent to motorcycle services delivery. You need to be sure that the mover has the right expertise and experience in serving a variety of clientele. Choose our Baker motorcycle shipping services by calling us on 18004522880 or contact us here and get the services of a professional.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.