- Car Transport Ashville Near Me
- Ashville Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Areas We Cover To Or From Ashville
- Types Of Cars We Ship To Or From Ashville
- Preparing Your Car For Transportation To Ashville
- Ship Car To Another State
- Cost To Ship Car To Another State
- Interstate Towing
- Transport Car To Another State
- Services We Offer You
- Other Modes Of Transport
- Ashville Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Ashville Includes Zip Codes
- Talk To Us!
- Ashville Resources
- Ashville Auto Service
- Corbin Towing And Services, Llc
Car Transport Ashville Near Me
The city of Ashville is one of two county seats, including Pell City, in St. Clair County, Alabama and is home to just over 2200 residents. Residents of Ashville enjoy holiday events hosted by the city throughout the year as well as access to a variety of youth sports, family parks that include a community splash pad and walking trails, bicycle paths and plenty of playground equipment for all.
A-1 Auto Transport has worked with local Ashville residents for more than two decades to pick-up and delivery motor vehicles, heavy machinery and other wheeled equipment safely. With the latest tracking services and friendly door to door service, residents of Ashville know they can always rely on us to take charge of things quickly to get their delivered to where they need it fast and at a price that is reasonable.
The median household income in Ashville is above the median for the state and it is not difficult to locate decent family housing. Employment opportunities can be found in blue collar work such as construction, manufacturing and transportation but there are also opportunities in healthcare, social work and administration. The crime rate is significantly lower in Ashville than in larger metro areas of the state and with low crime and ample employment, it is easy to see why people want to relocate to this area of Alabama.
Ashville Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Ashville||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Ashville to Atlanta||$77||129 miles||2 - 3 days|
|Ashville to Chicago||$397||662 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Dallas to Ashville||$410||684 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Ashville to Houston||$425||709 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Miami to Ashville||$476||793 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Portland to Ashville||$1523||2539 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Ashville
Our drivers cover the entire 19.4 square mile area when shipping cars to or from Ashville and ensure they reach the final destination on time. We use the fastest transportation routes to the various locations in the city for the benefit of our clients. Some of the roads that have become familiar to our drivers include Interstate 59 and Alabama State routes 11, 231 and 411. These roads are well maintained making vehicle shipping faster for our drivers. Apart from using the available roads to ship within the city, we extend our services to reach neighboring areas as well.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Types of cars we ship to or from Ashville
A-1 Auto Transport can handle any type of vehicle that is brought to us by the residents of Ashville city. Our drivers have interacted with majority of car models and are always able to offer the most suitable solutions to car owners. Although the cars that we ship regularly vary in size or weight, some of the popular ones are SUVs, RVs, ATVs, trucks, luxury vehicles, motorhomes and motorcycles. These vehicles are shipped using open and enclosed trailers depending on your preference or that of your organization.
Preparing your car for transportation to Ashville
A-1 Auto Transport always offers vehicle owners advice on the best way to prepare their cars before handing them over for shipping. Some of these tips include:
- Vehicle cleanliness. Make sure none of your personal items are left in the car by checking every part of the vehicle and removing objects that will not be allowed during shipping.
- Make a list. It is advisable to thoroughly check the interior and exterior of your car for any signs of damage and note them down. Also, ensure that the Bill of Lading has a similar list outlined on it to reduce confusion at the final destination.
- Plan for car maintenance. Hire a professional mechanic and have them repair any parts of the vehicle that are not in good condition before shipping, to avoid mishaps along the way.
Services we offer you
Our vehicles transportation services are ideal for folks shipping cars to or from Ashville and other parts of Alabama. Some of the services we offer are:
- SUV shipping: Are you planning to ship your SUV to any of the fifty states? You are in luck! We have been moving SUVs nationwide for twenty years plus and have become experts in the area. Our truck drivers are well trained in SUV shipping and will get your car to the final destination in one piece. When shipping more than one sports utility vehicle, we often use open trailers that can accommodate several cars at one go. Alternatively, we can use covered transportation for clients that want their SUVs shipped in a more secure manner.
- Enclosed vehicle shipping: Covered transport trailers are popular among vehicle owners that want their cars moved under extra protection. Most of the cars we ship this way include luxury cars, classic vehicles and high-end vehicles among others. The trailers that are covered on every side keep the car from getting damaged while in transit. Your vehicle is also protected from prying eyes that may be planning to steal it or cause damage. When shipping by sea within the US or abroad, we recommend container shipping for vehicles or crated transport for motorcycles that need to be transported using added protection.
- Open Carrier: An open carrier is the economical way to have a car shipped to or from Ashville and is usually the quickest way to ship via the interstate. Open carriers are built as single level and double level and can carry anywhere from one to ten cars at one time. While this is predominantly the way that most vehicles are transported, it can take a little longer to ship with open transport than with enclosed vehicle shipping since there may be more cars lined up for delivery ahead of your car on the truck.
Other Modes of Transport
Train: Shipping cars by train has long been a low cost means of moving cars from one place to another and you can choose from open (on a flat car) or enclosed (in an enclosed train car) to ship the car. If you prefer train, it is a good idea to call at least one to two months in advance to secure a spot on the train. Manufacturers and dealerships often book train space for large fleet shipments, and it is not always easy to find a place for one vehicle when others ship in bulk.
Plane: Air freight allows you to not only ship the vehicle fast, but you can also package personal items and ship them along at the same time. Shipping in a plane is the fastest way to move a car from one state to another (or country to country) but beware, it is also the most expensive and is usually reserved only for extremely high-end luxury cars and other very expensive vehicles.
Ashville Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
Ashville includes ZIP codes:
Talk to us!
Do you need a trustworthy partner to assist you in shipping cars to or from Ashville? A-1 Auto Transport is your best bet! We have over two decades of experience moving vehicles to all the states in the US and beyond. Our large fleet of trucks also makes it possible to ship single and multiple units in a safe manner to destinations locally and internationally. To get a free cost estimate, call our sales team on (800) 452-2880 today!
For updated information on local utilities, city departments and leadership as well as events, ordinances and more, be sure to visit the City of Ashville website at this link: http://www.cityofashville.org/.
Ashville Towing and Auto Repair
Ashville Auto Service
285 5th Street
Ashville, Alabama 35953
Providing residents minor and major auto repair services and can assist with scheduling local towing and emergency wrecker service.
Corbin Towing and Services, LLC
19349 US Hughway 11
Steele, Alabama 35987
Corbin Towing and Service offers 24/7 towing and recovery services to business and individuals. They not only haul vehicles, but they also provide roadside services that include jump starts, flat tire repair and tire changes, lockout services and water or other vehicle fluid delivery. They provide light, medium and heavy-duty towing and contract towing for businesses. They also relocate vehicles local and long distance via interstate transport.