Best Arkansas Long Distance & Interstate Moving Companies
Moving is tough, no matter how much thought and preparation you put into it. Whether you are moving across the country, or across town there will always be headaches and stress. One way to take a lot of the hassle out of your move is by hiring a professional moving company instead of relying on your friend with a pickup truck. There is no reason to attempt to move an entire house by yourself. Save yourself the trouble, and pick a trustworthy and cost efficient mover near you in Arkansas to help.
Cost & Time Examples For Interstate Moves
|Memphis to Little Rock||145 miles||$1,946- $2,404||$3,690- $5,273||1-2|
|Little Rock to Dallas||302 miles||$2,236- $2,782||$4,306- $6,191||2-4|
|Chicago to Fort Smith||586 miles||$2,603- $3,260||$5,096- $7,375||2-4|
|Fort Smith to Denver||663 miles||$2,724- $3,417||$5,350- $7,752||3-5|
|Miami to Fort Smith||829 miles||$2,903- $3,650||$5,729- $8,314||3-5|
|Fayetteville to Phoenix||1026 miles||$3,200- $4,038||$6,366- $9,266||4-6|
|Fayetteville to NY||1202 miles||$3,432- $4,340||$6,862- $10,010||4-6|
|Arkansas to California||1858 miles||$4,072- $5,174||$8,228- $12,048||5-7|
|Washington to Arkansas||1893 miles||$4,074- $5,176||$8,232- $12,054||5-7|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the contents of the home. Prices do not include packing.
Estimated Weight (based on home size):
1BR=2600 lbs - 3900 lbs
2BR=3900 lbs - 5200 lbs
3BR=6500 lbs - 9100 lbs
4BR=9100 lbs - 14300 lbs
5BR=11700 lbs - 19500 lbs
Cheap Movers Near Me
Looking for cheap long distance movers near you in Arkansas? What if you could wake up on moving day and actually feel cool, calm and collected because you decided to hire a transport service. We know what you’re thinking, but isn’t that far too expensive? We don’t know your budget, but we do know that we offer cheap moving services for those who are making either regional to long-distance moves. To make your move with us go smoothly, we will plan and manage the whole process. Not only will this eliminate the stress of trying to do it all yourself, but you might also actually be excited about it.
At A1 Auto Transport, we can move you, your new college student, or relocate you to a whole new country, just let us know and start a dialogue with us. Our teams of professional movers are located throughout Arkansas and can complete moves in 2-9 days within the United States, depending on where you’re headed and how much we are moving. We know you likely have questions about this process, and we welcome all of those. Head to A1 Auto Transport to compare long distance movers with trucks in your area right now.
Choosing Your Arkansas Long Distance Movers
It is important to select the right mover for your home or apartment. You are entrusting all of your possessions to them, so asking questions is essential to make sure you are dealing with a reputable and trustworthy company. Doing your research can help you narrow your choices down so you are sure you pick the right company.
- How long have they been in business: It is helpful to deal with a company that has a lot of experience. They are better able to avoid issues, and if they do arise an experienced company knows how to handle them.
- Are they registered with the Department of Transportation: Interstate movers must be registered with the Federal government and have a S. DOT number. Failure to provide this information is a red flag.
- Look for testimonials and reviews: Does this company have a history of excellent service? Are they known for meeting deadlines? How have disputes been handled? Most of this information can be found by looking at reviews online, but be wary of overly positive or overly negative reviews.
- Does the company have insurance for the entire value of your belongings: The law requires insurance to cover only $0.60 per pound. Better companies will either offer insurance for the full replacement value of any damage or the depreciated value. It is important to know which the company you are working with is offering. Accidents happen, but you want to make sure that if they do, you are protected.
- Are unpacking and storage services offered: These are not a requirement, but they can help ease the stress of moving.
- Is the moving company easy to reach: It helps to hire a company that is local to you so if any issues come up you are guaranteed to be able to reach them.
Our Moving Services
- Local and long distance moving, whether it is state to state or coast to coast
- Interstate or cross country moving
- Furniture moving. Piano moving, pool table moving, office furniture and equipment, etc.
- Commercial moving
- Apartment or residential house moving
- Military relocation
- Door to door moving
- Full service packing and unpacking, including packing materials
- Auto transport services
- Cheap movers Arkansas
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How Much Will It Cost To Hire My Arkansas Long Distance Movers?
The cost of moving is determined by a lot of different factors. Obviously the biggest factor is the distance you are moving and what services you are taking advantage of. It will be cheaper to move across town than across the country for example. There are also the rates of each individual company, the fuel costs, and the weight of your possessions. Providing as much of this information on the moving companies as possible with help them better give you an estimate.
It pays to shop around when you are looking for a moving company. Most of them will provide an online cost calculator to help give you an idea of how much their services will cost, but you may find it to be more helpful to call them to get a more accurate quote. There are options to go with most financial situations, so be sure to choose the right offer. Never pay huge moving fees to the very first company to seek out.
Prior to Signing a Contract
- Make sure every service you need is clearly spelled out on the contract including any extra costs
- Make sure all information is correct including the addresses you are moving from and moving to.
- Make sure all insurance and liability information is written out clearly. What will the company be responsible for in the event of lost or damaged items?
- Transport valuables with you
- Make sure either your homeowners insurance, or the moving company's insurance will cover any damages.
- Request a copy of the inventory sheet, displaying any damage that occurred before the movers were involved.
- Make sure all items are packed labeled and in the rooms they came from. Never stack them all in one area.
International Moving Services in Arkansas
To reach another continent, you’ll need more than careful planning and a container. The right paperwork must be prepared and your furniture and boxes should be fixed in place to avoid accidents.
It’s easy to make mistakes somewhere during the process, so it’s best to work with a professional. It may cost you more, but you’ll have less stress and your belongings will be safer.
You’ll also save a lot of time which can be invaluable. Furthermore, you can skip all the heavy lifting and even reassign the packing and unpacking phases if you wish. Our company can do it all for you.
Arkansas Cross Country Movers for Hire
Razorback Moving LLC.
3801 W. Locust St.
Rogers, AR 72756
College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving
1519 S. Woodrow St.
Little Rock, AR 72204
Arkansas Storage Facility Directory
Arkansas Self Storage
2325 N. Gregg Ave.
Fayetteville, AR 72703
Chenal Storage Center
15601 Kanis Rd.
Little Rock, AR 72223
North Pulaski Storage
Jacksonville, AR 72076
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.