Safe and Reliable Arab City Car Shipping Services by A-1 Auto Transport
Just an hour from Birmingham and about three hours from Atlanta, Arab City is a quickly growing community due to its reputation for being safe and secure. Currently, the city counts more than 8,000 as its residents. But how this sleepy community has come to be called Arab-a term reserved for those who live in Saudi Arabia? Legend has it that post-office worker Tuttle Thompson was asked to provide possible names for the community back in the 1880s. He submitted Ink, Bird, and Arad. Apparently, there was a misspelling, and the name stuck due to bureaucracy even after the city was incorporated back in 1892.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Atlanta to Arab City||$162||162 miles||1-2 days|
|Houston to Arab City||$549||732 miles||3-5 days|
|Arab City to New York||$686||915 miles||3-5 days|
|Denver to Arab City||$781||1303 miles||4-6 days|
|San Diego to Arab City||$1030||2060 miles||6-8 days|
|Seattle to Arab City||$1014||2537 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping Your Classic Car to Arab City
When shipping a vintage car, you have two options: you can opt for the more affordable open trailer type, and the more expensive enclosed trailer. The first one is quite risky for expensive luxury cars or for rare classic cars because your vehicle is exposed in the open. That means vandals might decide to have fun with your vintage car, or it will be vulnerable to flying debris or pebbles which can damage the windshield or dent on the body of the expensive restored vehicle. For cars that are driven frequently however, open trailers are the top choice for transport.
Get a free, no obligation to buy, price quote for your shipment.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
The second option, while a bit more expensive, is also safer. Your car will be secured inside an enclosed trailer and moved from point A to point B. For the most part, it's a special trip, which means it's only your car that's inside the trailer. Bigger trucks, however, can accommodate as many as three.
An added benefit of hiring an enclosed trailer to ship your car is that you can also pack personal property inside the car during shipment. Be sure to speak to your transport agent to determine how much property you will be able to load inside the trailer when your car is picked up.
Make sure to inspect the trailer and be present when your car is being loaded. Check the harnesses to ensure that they are secure. Clarify from the company if insurance covers it, and also, call your own insurance company regarding your policy. Some of the questions you may ask include: Will coverage include damage caused by natural disasters? How about when damage is total? What kind of specific incidents that will exclude coverage? Will there be out-of-pocket expenses? How many days will they pay me after filing a claim? How much is the maximum coverage?
Why Does Enclosed Transport Cost More than Open Transport?
You already know that enclosed transport offers a secure environment for cars as they are shipped and that you can leave personal property inside the car during shipment in an enclosed trailer, but there are a few other reasons that this type of transport is going to cost more than standard, economy shipping options with open air transport.
- There are fewer enclosed transport trailers available due to the overall expense to manufacture and purchase an enclosed trailer.
- With enclosed transport, you can have a guaranteed delivery date, and this is not often available with open air transport.
- Cars have personalized treatment during shipment with enclosed transport. Due to the expense and rarity of the cars that are hauled inside, drivers tend to pay closer attention to detail to ensure these cars are completely secure from the moment they are picked up until they have been delivered.
Have You Considered Railway or Air Freight to Ship Your Car?
Other than standard modes of transport for shipping a car on a truck and trailer, you can also consider railway and air freight shipments to have your car delivered.
- Railway- Trains have long been used to ship cars for dealerships and auto manufacturers as well as other cargo for businesses and individuals worldwide. Trains are cheap to use for shipping from one state to another and you can ship enclosed inside a train car or you can also ship with open air on a train for a lower price.
- Air Freight- This is a type of shipping available but not used very often due to the expensive rates. Shipping a car can cost four times higher to ship via air than you would pay to ship via interstate, even when shipping enclosed. It is however a speedier way to have a vehicle shipped but is usually reserved for extremely high-end luxury cars and other expensive or rare cars that need to be delivered very fast.
Any more questions regarding insurance when you move your car to Arab City? You don’t have to drive all the way there since you can just ship your vehicle using A-1 Auto Transport. Apart from convenience, the company has many years of experience in the industry, and their large fleet can guarantee that your vehicle will arrive safely and on time. Contact them for a free quotation now!
Arab Auto Transport and Towing Listings
Arab Cartage & Express 1101 Nathan Road SW Arab, Alabama 35016 1-800-423-0478
Arab Cartage & Express is a full-service transporter offering local and nationwide transport services for all types of motor vehicles. They also offer temporary and long-term storage for automobiles in Arab, Alabama. The company offers flatbed and oversize hauling services, tracking services, warehousing, truckload services and even international shipping services.
H&J Trucking Berlin Simcoe Road Cullman, Alabama 35055 256-734-7564
H&J Trucking provides auto transport to and from Arab and throughout the state of Alabama. They also offer long distance interstate transport not only for motor vehicles but for various types of freight for businesses and individuals.