There are so many great reasons to have a car sent over to Australia. These make the already low shipping costs even more beneficial.
Most shipping companies will provide insurance coverage free of charge and even add on satellite tracking. These services offer extra protection and convenience.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
The Advantages of an International Transporter.
There are a lot of benefits that come with the purchase of auto transport services. In fact, it’s nearly impossible to ship a car to Australia without professional shipping services assisting you. Many dealerships and manufacturers take advantage of transport services due to their low rates and valuable assistance throughout the entire process.
- They will use the latest and most durable shipping equipment to secure your car for its overseas transport to another country.
- All individuals working for the transporter will have experience in the industry and training.
- Your car will be protected by insurance coverage.
- You’ll have various transport services to select from. RO/RO shipping services are the least expensive of the shipping options. Enclosed transport methods are more expensive but they allow you to fit the car and your belongings in the shipping container.
- Auto transport services are reasonably priced and cost effective.
- Their customer service representatives will be there to help you through the process of gathering the documents for Customs to gain import approval for the car. You can also contact the Embassy of Australia for information. They’ll update you on the import policy currently in place. They’ll also tell you about the tax and duty rates.