There are so many great reasons to have a car sent over to Australia. These make the already low shipping costs even more beneficial.
Most shipping companies will provide insurance coverage free of charge and even add on satellite tracking. These services offer extra protection and convenience.
The Advantages of an International Transporter.
There are a lot of benefits that come with the purchase of auto transport services. In fact, it’s nearly impossible to ship a car to Australia without professional shipping services assisting you. Many dealerships and manufacturers take advantage of transport services due to their low rates and valuable assistance throughout the entire process.
- They will use the latest and most durable shipping equipment to secure your car for its overseas transport to another country.
- All individuals working for the transporter will have experience in the industry and training.
- Your car will be protected by insurance coverage.
- You’ll have various transport services to select from. RO/RO shipping services are the least expensive of the shipping options. Enclosed transport methods are more expensive but they allow you to fit the car and your belongings in the shipping container.
- Auto transport services are reasonably priced and cost effective.
- Their customer service representatives will be there to help you through the process of gathering the documents for Customs to gain import approval for the car. You can also contact the Embassy of Australia for information. They’ll update you on the import policy currently in place. They’ll also tell you about the tax and duty rates.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.