There is no possible way to determine the cost of shipping without calling a few transport companies for quotes. The shipping process differs for each customer and there are many things that affect the final price of shipping a car to Venezuela from the U.S.
What we do know is that auto shipping services are known for their cost efficiency and reasonable service rates.
The cost of the transport is determined after some information is released to the transport company. Usually, you can get a quote by phone or online within minutes. Give them accurate information so that they can get the truest quote. By calling the transport companies and asking questions while you gather quotes, you can gain more insight.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Import duties and tariffs will need to be paid and proof of payment should be presented to Customs. Call the Embassy of Venezuela to find out the present rates. Although it is safe to assume that you will pay as follows:
- Average duty rate of 17%
- VAT of 12%
- Other taxes varying between 0-40%
What Shipping Service Is the Cheapest?
When you’re looking to ship your car with the least expensive shipping services possible, ask the transporter about open air services. The most common open air service, RO/RO transport is a secure and popular shipping method for automobiles. Many dealerships and manufacturers use this shipping service since it is the only way to ship multiple vehicles at once.
The RO/RO shipping method may cost anywhere from a few hundred dollars to a couple thousand dollars. The exact price you pay is reliant on a few details that must be shared with the transporter. The transport company will come up with your total shipping costs after all information is received and desired shipping services are mentioned.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory