Are You Searching for an Affordable Salvaged Car Transport Company?
Typical Shipping Prices – How Much Does It Cost?
- Distance, shipping services and the difficulty of shipping a salvaged car are all taken into consideration when a quote is being calculated for a customer.
- The approximate fee for shipping a salvaged vehicle is $100 or more. These costs cover extra labor and the use of special tools.
Before you begin gathering quotes from various salvaged car transporters, you’ll want to have a few dependable companies in mind. The Internet can help you find the best and most affordable transport services nearest your home. Write down the contact information for the transporters you like after you looked over their website and read some positive reviews written about their services by past customers.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Call the Transporters for a More Personal Experience
Don’t just call one transport company for prices. Call several different companies to ask about their rates and get an estimate before you decide who to hire. Not only compare prices, but the services offered at the rate you were given. You can get a quote in one of two ways, by phone or by email. It depends on how much time you have to wait for a quote, but most people call in. Calling in is the greatest way to have your questions answered and to receive a more personal experience. It also allows you to explain the condition of the salvaged car better to the company so they can give a more honest quote.
Customer service should always remain friendly and helpful during the duration of your phone call. If the representative on the phone is unable to answer your questions or acts rude, hang up and call the next transporter on your list. After spending a few minutes on the phone with an auto shipping company, you should have your answers and your quote. Any professional transport company will offer to customize your transport if you aren’t satisfied with the services offered.
Always Take Optional Shipping Services into Consideration
Every salvage car transporter offers their own set of services at their own rates. Before you schedule your transport and get it finalized, think about all the optional services available that could make the shipping process easier, safer or faster on you and all those involved in its delivery. Satellite tracking services and expedited services are just a couple of the options you may have presented to you. Take advantage of whatever you find useful and within your budget.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?