Best Method for Shipping a Car to Los Angeles from Hawaii?
Many overseas shipping customers will have their car shipped by way of container methods. Container methods are highly recommended to any customer that must ship a car overseas since it offers protection from weather and rough ocean waters.
The thick metal walls block any outside elements while protecting the car and any other household items transported with it.
If you choose to ship your car from Hawaii to Los Angeles through open air shipping methods, empty out the vehicle of any possessions. Prior to the transport day, all items must be removed and shipped by some other means. If you are only spending a short time in the nation, this is the best option for your shipping method.
The RO/RO shipping method also requires shippers to have their car fixed if it has any leaks. Any leaks will damage the ship and any other items transporting with the car. As long as the car is prepped according to standard, this method of auto transport is trustworthy of delivering your car to Los Angeles.
Benefits of Using Cheap Car Shipping Services.
- They will help you meet the terms of the regulations set by the country. They have a great understanding of how foreign policies work.
- They will make sure that your car stays out of harm’s way. They will even add more protection by covering it under their insurance.
- Although you will have numerous shipping services made available to you, customer service representatives can help fabricate your transport to suit your needs and your budget.
- You’ll have many shipping options set at low rates to choose from.
- Any risks involved in the process of an overseas transport are lessened when experts are hired to ship the car.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.