Westfield Motorcycle Shipping
Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Dealerships, manufacturers and individuals in Westfield take advantage of shipping services for their motorcycles. Not every bike is the same. Motorcycles are designed with specifics in mind. Some are made for speed while others are made for leisure.
There are specific ways to transport such vehicles according to their design. Some bikes are more delicate than others and need a shipping professional that will cater to their needs.
Give the shipping service two weeks in advance to schedule a ship date. In the shipping industry, transporters often encounter unforeseen delays. Fortunately, the transport professionals have special training to help them overcome such delays.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Preparing a Motorcycle for Its Delivery.
Nearly all transport companies have requirements that they hold their customers responsible for completing. By completing these tasks, your bike is at less risk for damage. Those caring for the transport are also kept safer during the process. It is important that you fulfill all that’s asked of you before the shipping process begins.
- Clean off all dirt and debris. Make sure the bike is in it’s absolute best condition.
- Disable the alarm system and the battery if asked to.
- Remove any motorcycle accessories and loose items.
- Write down any damages or visible markings that you see on the bike before the transport. You can refer to this list and any pictures you take when you conduct your final inspection after the bike’s delivered.
- Have the motorcycle inspected by a mechanic.
- Check all the fluids and top them off. Leave the fuel tank at less than 1/4 full.
- Check the tire pressure.
The requirements for preparing the bike will be dependent by company and shipping method. Crated shipping methods often have more thorough preparation requests.