Enclosed auto transport is one of the safest ways to ship a car. It protects the car from poor weather conditions, damage caused while being on the road, and vandalism. Fortunately, this car shipping service is affordable and could benefit you in many ways.
Living in the USA, it’s easy to find a great transport company to trust with the delivery of your vehicle and enclosed shipping services are offered by most of them.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Although enclosed shipping isn’t the cheapest option, it is still quite affordable. It provides more protection for the car and extra space for the customer to ship over other belongings. There are various container sizes to choose from. The transporter will help you choose an appropriate size based on the information you gave them.
How You’ll Benefit from Enclosed Transport Solutions.
- Container shipping is cost efficient and affordable.
- If you don’t need all the space provided in the shipping container, you can share the transport service with another person interested in shipping to the same location. This lessens the cost.
- Your car is protected from outside harm. It is at less likely to become damaged or vandalized.
- You can ship other household items with the vehicle. Pack all items properly and fit them in the car and the rest of the space within the shipping container.
- There is less preparation for a vehicle being shipped through enclosed transport.
Preparing for Enclosed Transport
- Wash the outside of the vehicle and clean out the inside. Make sure there aren’t any unnecessary or heavy items in the car. The excess weight increases the shipping costs.
- Check the fluids and make sure they’re topped off. The only fluid that should remain untouched is the gas. The fuel tank should read a quarter of a tank or less for safety reasons.
- Have all other belongings packaged properly and ready to go on the day of transport.
- Inspect the car for damages and take pictures. Use the pictures as a reference when you look over the vehicle after it arrives at its destination.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?