Since 1965, the Turlock Swap Meet has convened during the last full weekend of January, kicking off the new year on the right foot. The meet is dedicated to the hobbyists who restore and collect antique and classic automobiles. This is one of the most competitive events of the year for vendors since once you are a vendor, your spot is reserved every year as long as you continue to pay your dues. You can learn more about becoming a vendor here.
In addition to showing off their classic cars, there will also be cars for sale! Lots for cars that are available for sale cost $40 each for cars 20 years and older, and $60 for cars 19 years and newer. Staging begins at 9am on Friday, so make sure to get up there early if you are planning on showing off your car!
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Date: January 30-31, 2015
Time: 7am -5pm on Saturday, 7am -3pm on Sunday.
Location: Stanislaus County Fairegrounds Turlock, CA.
Tickets: Tickets for event cost $10 at the gate on Saturday and $5 on Sunday. Children under 12 get in for FREE both days when accompanied by an adult.
Tickets: Tickets for the event are $10 for adults, $3 for 10-15 year olds, and children under 10 are FREE when accompanied by an adult.
Contributors: The event is hosted and run by local service clubs and youth organizations including Newman High School Future Farmers of America, Turlock Kiwanis Club, Turlock High School Future Farmers of America, and Volunteers in Patrol, Turlock Police Department.
Rules: For those attending, please keep in mind that no dogs are allowed (except for service dogs), and firearms and controlled substances are banned as well. Also, there is no cruising of motorcycles, bikes, cars, golf carts, mopeds, scooters, or any other motorized vehicle with the except of handicap vehicles.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory