Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Safe And Reliable Thomasville Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
There are some situations in which a bike has to be transported. Such situations include when the bike is to be delivered to the address of a buyer or to the new address of a bike owner who is relocating. Bike enthusiasts may also need to have their bikes transported to the venue at which they are to have biking activities. A bike owner may prefer to have a bike transported rather than using it over long distances so as to avoid increasing its mileage and the wear and tear of its parts. Adverse weather conditions also make it too risky to use a bike and thus, the safe alternative is to have it moved by a reliable shipping company. Reliable movers can provide you with efficient motorcycle shipping services that will meet your transport needs.
The available motorcycle shipping methods
We have the following motorcycle shipping methods:
Air transport, which is the fastest method of transportation. It is also the most expensive shipping option.
Water transport, which is a slower means of transportation compared to air transport
Rail transport, which is an in-land shipping option that has less delays in delivery.
Road transport, which is the most common transport method since almost all destinations are accessible via road.
Depending on your preference and convenience required, you may opt for either the door- to-door service or the terminal-to-terminal service.
Preparation of a bike for shipping
The following are the activities included in the preparation of a bike for shipping: disabling the alarm system, removing the motorcycle accessories and checking the engine, the fluid levels and the tire pressure. You should also ensure that the maximum level of the gas is a quarter of the tank capacity. The bike should be cleaned, inspected and photographed. If the bike is to be shipped in a crate, you should disable the battery and drain the fluids. The importance of preparing a bike for shipping is ensuring that the bike will be in a condition that eases its handling and also to ensure that the safety precautions have been met.
Searching for a mover
The search for a mover will require you to search for one that meets specific requirements. The mover that you will hire should be knowledgeable on and experienced in shipping bikes. They should also be licensed, insured and registered under the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and the United States Department of Transportation. The mover should have a good reputation, being rated and reviewed positively and also approved by the Better Business Bureau. The quality of services provided should be good and the cost at which they charge for the services provided should be within the market range and within your budget limit.
Why you should hire A-1 Auto Transport
We hope that your search for a mover ends with you hiring A-1 Auto Transport. We are the best mover that you can hire because we are highly experienced and knowledgeable on all matters motorcycle shipping. We also have a reliable team which provides you with excellent customer service and reliable motorcycle care. We are familiar with the motorcycle laws and can guide you on how to ship your bike to Thomasville and any other location. Our drivers are very reliable and they are capable of completing the delivery in good time. Since they are familiar with most routes, they pass through the shortest and least congested ones, in an effort to reduce the transit time and reduce the fuel costs.
Our Thomasville motorcycle shipping services
The following are the Thomasville motorcycle shipping services available for hire.
- Insurance coverage: We have a comprehensive policy which ensures that your bike will be covered in the event that any of the perils happen to cause harm to it.
- Storage services: This is provided as an optional service, and it is convenient in the event that you will not be able to pick up or drop off the bike within the expected shipping timeframe.
- Open-air motorcycle transport: This is the most popular shipping option. Although it is affordable, it is less secure because the bike is exposed to various perils that may cause harm to it.
- Enclosed motorcycle transport: This is a more secure shipping option which ensures that the bike is covered and therefore protected from the various elements that may cause damage to it.
- Crated motorcycle transport: This is also a secure shipping option which ensures that the bike is not handled directly, therefore minimizing any chances of damage being caused to it.
Get in touch
Please feel free to get in touch. We can be reached on the toll-free number 1-800-452-2880
at any time. Our agents are ready to answer your questions on our services and will also provide a quote upon request.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory