Contact a reputable international auto transport company if you wish to have your car shipped to Puerto Rico.
Sending a car to a foreign country without equipment, ships or experience in the industry will prove nearly impossible. It definitely takes the help of professionals to carry out a safe delivery and import.
Fortunately, international auto transport companies provide an assortment of shipping solutions. The experts in the industry understand how difficult it is to squeeze any extra services into your budget, so they make their services available at low rates. You can schedule a ship date easily over the phone or you fill out the online form found on the company’s website.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Documents to Prepare before the Shipping Date.
You can definitely expect delays if you do not have all of your paperwork prepared by the time requested. Customs officials will not release approval for the car until specific documents have been provided. You’ll want to stay up to date on the changes made to the import policy. You can call the Embassy of Puerto Rico to learn more.
The company that you hire to ship your vehicle should provide you with plenty of information. They’re customer service reps are highly trained and educated in the shipping industry. They can deal with various foreign policies. The documents requested by the nation are to prove that your car is in compliance with the laws in place.
- Vehicle Purchase Invoice.
- Passport and License.
- Title and Registration.
- Proof of Ownership.
- Residence Permit.
- Bill of Lading.
Inspection before the Overseas Transport.
Before your car is shipped off it will undergo a short inspection. You’ll need to sign off on the inspection report sheet, but you can request to make changes to it if you find it necessary. It is always smart to conduct your own inspection too. Document the car’s condition by writing down damages and taking pictures of the vehicle’s interior and exterior.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory