Tempe Motorcycle Shipping
Safe And Reliable Tempe Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
As the adage goes, “choices have consequences.” These consequences can be either positive or negative depending on the choices you make. Good choices are very rewarding whereas poor choices lead to negative results. You do not want to move your precious commodity using some unreliable shipping company whose services are rather wanting. Excellence is what you deserve, and excellence is what we give.
Different methods we will use to ship your motorcycle.
- Open Air Transport: Many of our customers prefer our open-air carrier transport services due to the efficiency and swiftness with which we deliver. We have been rated the best in this service because unlike others, we will ensure that your bike is safe from harsh climatic/weather conditions. We guarantee that the motorcycles are free from damage by allowing enough space on the tucks.
- Enclosed Transport: This is a service that is so dear to us and which has given us a good name over the years. Our enclosed trucks are made in such a way that there is enough ventilation and no hard surfaces on the inside. The body has been bolstered with soft material, which will protect your bike from friction. With our services you can finally say goodbye to your worries about the impact of harsh weather conditions on your bike.
- Terminal to terminal: Many of our customers have found this to be a cheaper method of transport. This is where we only need to transport the motorcycle to another one of our terminals or depots. You can then arrange to pick it from there to your destination. Here we offer storage free of charge until you collect your bike at the agreed time.
- Crated transport: Though a rare service, some of our customers prefer when their motorcycles are transported through crates. Here we remove the loose parts from the bike. We also empty it of any fluids including the gas available in the tanker to not more than a quarter. Any other components which can easily break are removed beforehand.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Clean the bike: It is prudent to transport the motorcycle when it is clean. You should dust it off and clean it appropriately to avoid corrosion. Cleaning the bike will also make it easy to notice any damages such as scratches or dents.
- Inspect and document any damages: It is possible that your bike incurred some breakage or damage before transporting. Take photos of its state so that when offloading, it will be easy to tell if there is any difference.
- Ensure the alarm system is disabled: Having the alarm system on could cause damage to it or even create disturbance while in transit. Remove the batteries and put the whole gadget in a separate box which you can quickly identify on arrival for easy assembling.
- Gas reading, Check fluids, tire pressure and the battery: The motorcycle tank should not have more than a quarter of gas while it is being transported and therefore emptying should be done prior to this. Other fluids should be drained, the tires should be inflated and the battery disabled.
- Remove any accessories or loose items: Any loose item, be it an accessory or any other, should be removed before hauling the bike. This is necessary to avoid loss whereby the item falls off and gets damaged or gets lost on the way.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Experience in the business: The shipping company must have been in the business for several years dealing with customers from all occupations and lifestyles.
- The type of equipment they use: You do not want to engage someone who will stack your bike among hundreds due to lack of space or upon delivery. The equipment should be of high quality, specialized for your needs and spacious. Inspect the equipment an auto mover uses before engaging them.
- Insurance cover: The moving company should be able to insure your machine and offer guaranteed compensation in case of any eventualities.
- Presence of the company: You will need to visit the offices of your service provider. Therefore, the moving company must have offices and agents distributed relatively within Arizona and around the globe.
- Certification: Requisite documents must be in place before you settle for a company. The auto mover must be registered with MC and
Why you should use A-1 Auto transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- Through the enclosed carrier service we will transport your bikes to whatever town or centre and even to your doorstep.
- We have the best team who are well-trained and highly motivated to render not just service but take you through an experience of a lifetime.
- Our transport equipment is perfectly endowed to transport all types of bikes, regardless of their sizes and quantity.
- We have been around for over two decades. Therefore we are doing what we know best. We have been providing motorcycle-shipping services to every state in the US and abroad.
- Our insurance cover insures your bike(s) comprehensively.
- Our charges are very affordable, and we have flexible payment methods; you can either pay in cash or through your card.
Our Tempe [Arizona] motorcycle shipping services
- Door-to-door services: Our team of experts will move your bike to your garage on request. We have efficient machinery to ensure that it is delivered right where you need it and at your convenience.
- Open carrier transport services: This is the most popular among our services in Arizona.
- Enclosed carrier services: This secures your bike from harsh weather conditions.
- Insurance cover: Tempe [Arizona] motorcycle shipping company offers comprehensive insurance cover for your bike while in transit.
Call us today
You are special to us and so is your bike; we value you, and that is why we have made everything exquisite for you. We always respond to our customers’ reviews and suggestions over the years. This has made us the giant we are as A- 1 Auto Transport Company. We offer interstate, door-to-door, terminal-to-terminal services courtesy of our customers’ continuous support. We care about your opinions and that is why we are a one of a kind professional motorcycle mover. Call us on 18004522880 or contact us here and enjoy our motorcycle moving services at affordable rates.