What makes shipping to Paraguay more complicated than other places is that it is a landlocked country. Since Paraguay does not have a coastline, it will need to be shipped to a neighboring country bordering an ocean.
After it has made it to a port, it will then be shipped from that location into Paraguay.
In order for you vehicle to get delivered safely, you will need to make sure you are dealing with a reputable company. If the company does not have a website, consider hiring someone else for the job. Leaders in the auto shipping industry will also provide free quotes.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Popular Places to Ship Your Car.
- San Lorenzo.
Ways to Ship a Vehicle Overseas.
RO/RO – the roll on roll off method is widely used because it is cost efficient. To date, it is the least expensive way to ship a car. You must remove all belongings from the vehicle prior to the scheduled ship date. If your vehicle has any damages, make sure to document them and give a report to the shipping company.
Container – container shipping provides full protection against the elements. Unlike the RO/RO method, your vehicle will be placed in a 20 to 40 ft. long container. This is the most expensive shipping option, but the price can be lowered if you share a container with another vehicle.
Choosing the Best Company.
Do research at least 2 months prior to scheduling a ship date. You will want to be sure that the company you hire has a good reputation. You will get a great deal of insight about international auto shipping online. You should also contact at least 3 different companies to gather quotes which should come with no cost or obligation.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory