Safe And Reliable Sterling Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
In Sterling motorcycle riding is a way of life. That means the city is packed with bike owners of all ages. The influx of bikes has seen the bikers face challenges concerning shipping motorcycles. To restore sanity in the shipping industry, A-1 Auto Transport chipped in the USA market and vanquished the entire cartels ill-treating bikers. A-1 Auto Transport is a team of legendary riders looking to offer affordable shipping services to all bikers. The company’s mission is to commit themselves to helping bikers enjoy world-class services. If you have not shipped with this superb company, you probably haven’t had a feel of special treatment.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
When individuals seek services from shipping companies they usually have different needs. A-1 Auto Transport has agents who help clients choose the best option with regards to their needs.
- Enclosed bike shipping. Your motorcycles are very safe when packed inside a covered truck. There is a sense of security because no motorbike is exposed to bad weather or road debris.
- Non-enclosed motorbike transport. We designed this option with low budgets in mind. This is a viable alternative if you are on a tight budget. Also, a good solution for shipping off-road bikes.
- Crated bike transport. Bikes packed in wooden crates have the highest form of security. Highly prized motorcycles will be extra safe with this shipping option.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Preparing motorcycles ahead of transportation makes the shipping process easier and hastens all procedures involved. The tasks for preparing bikes for shipping are described below.
- All parts and sides of the motorcycles should get washed. Washing reveals all marks and other external defects.
- From every angle and dimension, take high resolution images with a high-end camera. The photographs serve as concrete evidence when the need to file claims arises.
- Fix all defects you can immediately and document the rest.
- Tires should be filled with air. Check for slow punctures and fix them if any.
- Look for private items and remove them from the saddle bags.
- Charge motorcycle battery. Have it removed in case you pick palleted shipping method.
- Fuel in the reserve tank should be approximately ¼ of the total capacity.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Search for transportation solution providers with high-end moving equipment. This equipment should be hard-wearing and able to withstand weight of various types of motorcycles without snapping.
- Look for bike haulers offering reasonably-priced transportation solutions. Always work with what you can afford. Simply avoid shippers who charge higher fees than the market rate and go with those willing to negotiate and customize services for you.
- Enter into business with shipping companies that portray fine performance records. There are a myriad ways to discover about their performance. Check the ratings on the Better Business Bureau or even search for reviews from prior clients.
- Licenses and legal certificates are factors that you should prioritize when looking for a motorcycle shipping service in Sterling. The companies should have permits to operate in overseas nations in addition to US DOT and MC numbers.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- A-1 Auto Transport is a shipping company with a lot of experience in handling various models and types of bikes. We have served very many clients in the US ranging from bike owners, to dealers, and manufacturers. We will be hitting our 30th anniversary soon!
- You will be spoilt for choice when hiring our services. We have many shipping options to ensure that you can find a good method to transport your bikes and one that works with your budget.
- We have advanced our technology to meet international standards. All trucks and storage units have cameras fixed for security purposes. The GPS technology aided by a high-end satellite is used by customers to locate their bikes while on the move.
Our Sterling motorcycle shipping services
Through our experts we have listed beneficial shipping services that clients in Sterling or the ones looking to haul their machines into the city can use.
- Crated hauling service. The crates can be built by our inhouse experts after taking your bike’s measurements.
- Insurance coverage is offered for every bike in our hands. You are guaranteed of full compensation if accidents occur.
- Real-time tracking is activated using clients’ smartphones whenever they want.
Talk to us!
Motorcycles are handy to many and their owners can confess that. They commute from home to work without trouble in the traffic snarls-up. There are companies operating motorbike taxi business; thus, several people earn a living through this. Shipping bikes should never trouble you when A-1 Auto Transport is only a call or text away. On our ‘contact us’ page, clients can write to us requesting for advice and quotations.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory