- Stennis Space Center, Mississippi Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Shipping To A Base In The Conus Area
- Full List Of Military Shipping Services We Offer
- Military Car Shipping
- Preparing Your Car For Shipment
- Military Motorcycle Shipping
- Preparing Your Motorcycle For Shipment
- Contact Us
Stennis Space Center, Mississippi Shipping Services by A-1 Auto Transport
Stennis Space Center is one of NASA field centers in the United States. It is located in Hancock County, Mississippi, on the bank of the Pearl River.
SSC, as it is known, is the largest rocket engine testing facility of NASA, home to over 30 private companies and government agencies.
If you have been posted here, you would require an experienced shipping company that has the expertise to handle a military base shipping process. A-1 Auto Transport has over 20 years of experience in handling such processes. We are your best choice.
Shipping to a Base in the CONUS Area
The Stennis space center is a base within the CONUS area, if you have been assigned to this base, you are entirely responsible for your move. The government does not sponsor moves within the CONUS area, but you can get other grants and benefits if you are eligible.
A-1 Auto Transport understands that the cost of shipping services can be very expensive, that's why we offer services that are not lacking in quality and also within your budget. Our shipping service is at an affordable rate and also cost-effective. Whatever it is you want to ship we can assist you in shipping them into your new military base.
Full List of Military Shipping Services We Offer
A-1 Auto Transport can help you ship any of the following to a military base:
- Household goods
Military Car Shipping
Shipping your car to a military base can be a very easy task if you have all the requirements ready and you obey all rules and regulations that it entails. Before your car can be shipped to a military base, you must ensure you have met these requirements:
- Ensure that your vehicle is included in your PCS. Your Transportation Officer can help you with this process.
- If a leased vehicle, written consent for transport must be included from the third party.
- The vehicle must be owned by you or be leased by a member of the military or a dependent.
- The vehicle must be considered safe to drive on the highway by relevant authorities.
- Documents to prove ownership of the vehicle.
- Documents to prove your identity and military status.
Preparing your car for Shipment
To ensure your car is prepared for shipping, you have to do the following:
- Take the car to an automotive expert to inspect the car for faults and damages. Make sure any detected damage is either fixed or documented.
- Disable the car's alarm system.
- Disconnect the battery to avoid any damage to the battery.
Military Motorcycle Shipping
We can also help ship your motorcycle to your military base as well, it's not a difficult task, we are very cautious in handling our client's staff to avoid damages.
With only a few steps to take, A-1 Auto Transport can have your motorcycle shipped to your new vase in no time. Ensure to provide all necessary documents, consult your Transportation Officer for details of all that is required of you.
Preparing your motorcycle for Shipment
These are some tips to help you prepare your motorcycle for shipping:
- Remove or disconnect the battery to ensure the stability of the bike and prevent electrical problems.
- Make sure the tire are in great condition, avoid any form of overinflation.
- Drain out all fluids, such as gasoline, coolant, or engine oil to prevent leakage while in transit.
If you need more information on military auto shipping, feel free to contact us on our toll-free number 1-888-230-9116, we will be delighted to hear from you.