- RV Movers St Augustine
- St Augustine, FL RV Shipping
- St Augustine, FL RV Transport Cost
- St Augustine RV Shipping Cost & Time To Ship Your RV Examples
- RV Shipping Cost Factors
- Shipping an RV Domestically
- International RV Shipping
- Different RV Shipping Methods
- Tips to Prepare your RV for Transport
- Contact Us
- RV Movers Near Me
RV Movers St. Augustine
St. Augustine, FL RV Shipping
St. Augustine, FL RV Transport Cost
St. Augustine is a very good place for summer vacation or weekend getaway with your family. You can go there with your RV too. However, so that you are not stressed out by driving long hours, you might need to ship the RV using A-1 Auto Transport and then you can fly into Florida.
St. Augustine RV Shipping Cost & Time To Ship Your RV Examples
|To / From St. Augustine, FL||Distance||Cost||Estimated Time In Transit|
|St. Augustine, FL To Lexington, KY||753 miles||$1,355.40 - $1,656.60||2 - 4 Days|
|Colorado Springs, CO To St. Augustine, FL||1770 miles||$3,186 - $3,894||5 - 7 Days|
|St. Augustine, FL To Kenner, LA||594 miles||$1,069.20 - $1,306.80||2 - 4 Days|
|Macon, GA To St. Augustine, FL||307 miles||$552.60 - $675.40||1 - 3 Days|
|St. Augustine, FL To Portsmouth, VA||647 miles||$1,164.60 - $1,423.40||2 - 4 Days|
|Boise City, ID To St. Augustine, FL||2552 miles||$4,593.60 - $5,614.40||7 - 9 Days|
|St. Augustine, FL To Plymouth, MN||1524 miles||$2,743.20 - $3,352.80||4 - 6 Days|
|Reno, NV To St. Augustine, FL||2769 miles||$4,984.20 - $6,091.80||7 - 9 Days|
|St. Augustine, FL To Hampton, VA||661 miles||$1,189.80 - $1,454.20||2 - 4 Days|
|Chandler, AZ To St. Augustine, FL||2064 miles||$3,715.20 - $4,540.80||6 - 8 Days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
RV Shipping Cost Factors
The rate at which we ship RVs into or out of St. Augustine, FL at A-1 Auto Transport is estimated based on the following:
- Specifications of your RV
- Distance between where we pick up and drop off
- Shipping services you require
- Season of the year
- Cost of fuel at that time.
Shipping an RV Domestically
For shipping within the United States which St. Augustine is part of, we make use of trucks to transport the RV. You can choose either the open-air or the enclosed method.
International RV Shipping
For outside the United States, we use water transport (i.e., on a boat involving the roll-on/roll-off loading). The RV would be shipped on a boat to the destination country, then it would be transported through a truck and delivered to the final location.
Different RV Shipping Methods
The different RV shipping methods available include:
- Flat Rack Shipping: The RV would be placed on a flat rack and placed on top of a ship.
- Container Shipping: The RV would be placed inside a container which would be loaded onto a ship.
- Open Air Ground Method: The RV would be shipped in a large flatbed trailer or a hauler.
- Enclosed Ground Transport Method: The RV would be placed in a large container which would be hooked to a freight truck and pulled to the destination.
Tips to Prepare your RV for Transport
Safety while shipping takes a collective effort from both the shipping company and the customer. The following are part of the customer's role in ensuring safety:
- Take your RV to an automotive expert to certify it is fit for shipping.
- Tightly close all doors, windows, and cabinets.
- Unplug all electrical and gas appliances.
- Check and document any damages on the RV.
- Ensure you have nothing in the RV. We would not be held responsible for any missing item.
- For international shipping, get all necessary documents.
At A-1 Auto Transport, we would provide you with the most affordable and safe RV shipping to St Augustine, Florida. Call us at 1-888-230-9116.
RV Movers Near Me
Looking for RV movers near me? Speak to our helpful RV transportation specialists to get the best quote at moving your RV across state today. Call 1-888-230-9116.