Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
As one of the most populated cities in Oregon, Springfield is home to thousands of bikers and those that frequently deal with motorcycles for the purpose of buying, selling or trading. Transporting a motorcycle out of the city through the help of professionals is simple, affordable and time efficient. Depending on the distance, utilizing a professional to get the motorcycle to its destination is the safest alternative.
Reliable means of transporting a motorcycle can be found a few different forms. Each method a professional has to offer is equally successful. The way one goes about selecting the way they would like their motorcycle transported is mainly about preference and convenience. Some options more layers of protection, some have a more convenient delivery and others are more cost effective. Either way, no matter the desired method, the customer will be satisfied.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Ways to Transport a Motorcycle.
- Enclosed Transport.
- Open Air Transport.
- Door to Door Delivery.
- Terminal to Terminal Delivery.
- Crated Transport.
Preparing a Motorcycle for Transport .
- Clean any dirt or deposits from the motorcycle.
- Remove any loose objects or accessories that could damage the motorcycle during transit.
- Disable the security alarm if the bike has one installed.
- Check fluids, tire pressure and battery.
- Gas reading should not be above ¼ tank before transportation.
- Document and list any damages or imperfections to the motorcycle before the transport.
The customer is required to complete this short, easy list of priorities before the motorcycle can be transported. This will only make sure that the bike and those handling its delivery are all protected even further during the process of shipping.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory