Hiring a motorcycle shipping company should be a well-thought out decision. Before hiring just anyone, make sure to find out how long the company has been in business, how much they charge for their services and if they specialize in motorcycle transportation.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
A reputable motorcycle shipping company will never charge their customers before the service has been completed so make sure to avoid any companies that ask for a down payment to avoid being scammed. Within about fifteen minutes, a representative should be able to provide you with a quote for the cost of transporting your motorcycle out of Southfield.
Why Hire a Motorcycle Shipping Professional?
Hiring a motorcycle professional will save you money and wear and tear on your motorcycle. Depending on the shipping company, you will be able to take advantage of the most up-to-date shipping technology on the market. If you have plans to move out of Southfield in the near future, contact a professional motorcycle shipping company to ensure that your motorcycle arrives at its destination without incident.
Documents to Prepare for Motorcycle Shipping.
- Driver’s license.
- Proof of Insurance.
- Proof of Ownership,
What Determines the Cost of Transport?
The cost of transport depends on a few different things. Number one, every company charges differently for their services so contact a few different companies to make sure you are receiving the best deal for your money. Distance is also another factor in how much your bill will be. The shipping method you choose is also going to affect the cost.
Preparing Your Motorcycle before Transport.
Before shipping your motorcycle, make sure to clean the bike of dirt and deposits, remove any accessories or lose items, if it has one, disable the alarm system. In most cases, your motorcycle will not be the only one on the truck, make sure to have your motorcycle serviced and all leaks repaired. Take photos of your motorcycle before it is transported out of Southfield.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?