For the sake of your classic car’s integrity and your budget, take some time to find the right shipping company. Never schedule your car’s delivery hastily and book with a transporter because they promised the lowest rates.
Use online resources to pull up the websites, testimonials, reviews and additional details of the most recognized car shipping companies nearest to where the car is kept in the U.S.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to Spot Reliable Shipping Services.
One way to feel certain about the company you chose to hire for your car’s transport is by checking their credentials. Trustworthy auto transporters will have certain attributes and knowing what to look for makes it easier to find the right transport company for your classic car’s delivery.
- To guarantee the safe delivery of the car and protect any and all vehicles scheduled for transport, insurance coverage is provided free of charge. This protection begins as soon as the car is in the care of the transporter.
- Car haulers, durable containers, professional transport tools, and the latest equipment are all very important factors that determine the success of your classic car’s delivery.
- BBB or DOT approval along with any relevant certificates and licenses show that the transporter is recognized for their honest business and quality shipping services.
- They have reasonable rates and an assortment of reliable shipping services. If you cannot find the services expected or can’t choose appropriate shipping services for the car, customer service will be happy to help. In some cases, transporters will customize the shipping process to assure the car is delivered within time restraints.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?