Safe And Reliable Somers Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Motorcycles ought to be handled with care at all times, especially when they are being transported. For this reason, whenever there is a need to transport them, it is best to hire the services of professionals who offer reliable motorcycle shipping services. This is because they:
- Have the skills and knowledge on all matters motorcycle shipping.
- Are licensed to operate across the USA and may have experience in transporting bikes to your destination of choice.
- Have the equipment that is required to handle and move bikes with ease and also as safely as possible.
- Are insured and will be able to provide compensation for any damage that will be caused to the bike.
Our motorcycle shipping methods
The methods that we may use to ship your bike are:
- Shipping via road, which is the most common method of transportation from one in-land location to another.
- Shipping via air, which is the best method to use when you need the bike delivered within the shortest time possible.
- Shipping via water, which is suitable for overseas shipping. However, it is the slowest method but cheaper compared to shipping via air.
- Shipping via rail, which has minimal delays as there is no congestion while in transit, unlike when shipping via road.
You can choose to have the bike delivered to the address via door-to-door shipping or you can have it delivered to a central location such as a terminus from which you can pick it.
Preparation of a bike for shipping
Shipping a bike requires a lot of planning and preparation. It is also expected that you should prepare your bike for shipping. To do this, you ought to:
- Remove the accessories attached to the bike.
- Clean the bike thoroughly.
- Check the engine.
- Disable the alarm system, if it has one.
- Ensure that the gas is at a maximum level of a quarter of the tank capacity.
- Check if the fluids are within the recommended levels and top up where need be.
- Inspect your bike and take note of its condition (taking photos is recommended).
- Drain the fluids and disconnect the battery (this is if you will transport the bike in a wooden crate).
You can confirm with the shipping company if they have any specific requirements that should be met regarding the condition that the bike should be in before they take possession of it.
Searching for a mover
The search for a mover can be tasking because you are looking for the best experience and this is for a service that you may be hiring for the first time. To make the search easier, have the following factors in mind when searching for a mover:
- The experience that the mover has in transporting bikes.
- The availability of a motorcycle insurance cover.
- The ability to provide tailored motorcycle shipping solutions.
- The availability of different motorcycle shipping methods.
- Better Business Bureau
What makes us the best choice
We, at A-1 Auto Transport, have the ability to provide you with the best services that you seek because:
- We ensure that your bike will be secure at all times and by having an experienced team and the necessary equipment too, you can be sure that your bike is in safe hands.
- We have unmatched experience shipping to various destinations, Somers We have also gained knowledge on the best way to ship bikes. So as to minimize the transit time and the fuel costs, our drivers pass through the shortest and least congested routes.
- We provide tailored services so as to help you to meet the specific motorcycle shipping needs. The Sturgis bike week and Harley-Davidson shipping are examples of our tailored motorcycle shipping services.
- We have a good communication system which ensures that you have all the information that you need on our shipping process. Our support team is available at all hours and you can reach them on a toll-free number. We also give you real-time tracking information so that you may easily check on the status of the delivery.
- We have a comprehensive motorcycle insurance cover which ensures that any damages caused to your bike will be compensated.
- We possess the necessary documents that validate our business and also have the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and the United States Department of Transportation numbers.
Our Somers motorcycle shipping services
We provide the following Somers motorcycle shipping services so as to meet your transportation needs:
- Enclosed motorcycle shipping.
- Open-air motorcycle shipping.
- Crated motorcycle shipping.
- Motorcycle storage.
- Motorcycle insurance coverage.
- Motorcycle shipping advisory services.
Do not hesitate to contact us should you need any assistance. Our support agents are just a call away and you can talk to them by dialing 1-800-452-2880.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory