Socorro, Texas Dependable Auto Transport
Home to nearly 30,000 people, Socorro is the second largest city in El Paso County and has been ranked in the top 50 most exciting places in the State of Texas by Movoto, an online real estate and referral site that lists the best and most interesting places to live in the United States. There are 10 city parks for public access that include nature trails, a swimming pool, playgrounds, picnic areas and pavilions for parties and family outings. The Socorro Entertainment Center is a large staging center that brings thousands to the area every month as world famous musicians perform concerts. Counting Crows, BB King and Soul Asylum are just a few of the bands that have played at the center in recent years. From 1821 until 1848 Socorro was part of Mexico but after the U.S.-Mexican War, the city became a permanent place in the State of Texas. There are many work opportunities in Socorro in retail, healthcare, education and technology and the economy is strong in the city.
For more information about Socorro, you can visit the City of Socorro website.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Socorro to Houston||$547||730 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Socorro to Los Angeles||$613||818 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Socorro to Memphis||$642||1071 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Salt Lake City to Socorro||$660||880 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Kansas City to Socorro||$711||948 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Baton Rouge to Socorro||$747||997 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Socorro to Atlanta||$840||1401 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Socorro to Portland||$985||1643 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Getting Ready to Ship a Car to Socorro
Use the following tips from A-1 Auto Transport to make sure your vehicle is ready to go when the carrier arrives:
- Check the battery to make sure it is securely mounted and charged before transport.
- Have a set of keys for yourself and for the driver that will unlock doors, trunk and start the car.
- Check for visible fluid leaks and have them repaired if any are found.
- Drive the car until the fuel is at around a quarter tank of gas.
- Remove all personal items from inside the car. This includes paperwork, loose CD’s and DVD’s, aftermarket detachable face stereos, garage door openers and all other removable content.
- Disarm the car alarm or disconnect it if possible.
- Be ready for a new climate by changing the oil, filling the antifreeze and checking all fluids.
- Remove all loose items and accessories from the exterior of the car. These include car covers, luggage and bicycle racks and tool boxes.
- If you have a convertible make sure the top is secured.
- Schedule enclosed transport if you have a custom, classic, exotic or vintage vehicle as this is the safest way to relocate these valuable vehicles.
- Be sure to get everything in writing from the company. This includes the price quote, proof of insurance and all other paperwork pertaining to the transport of your personal motor vehicle.
Socorro Auto Transport Directory
Use this guide to find local and long distance transport for Socorro, Texas.
Trevino Car Shipping Services
Providing local and nationwide auto transport to customers in the Socorro area, Trevino Car Shipping Services has been in business for many years and offers fully insured and bonded auto transport.
1800 N Lee Trevino Dr,
El Paso, TX 79936
Dealers Auto Express
Dealers Auto Express provides full-service automobile relocation for single and multi-car loads for dealerships, auto auctions, and private vehicle owners. They are fully licensed, bonded and insured and registered with the US DOT.
1660 Sioux Dr,
El Paso, TX 79925
J-Fears Trucking has been in business for 5 years and they are fully licensed, insured and bonded. They provide door to door car transport services and freight service with open and enclosed carriers. They are registered with the US DOT and offer nationwide transport.
12280 Bill Mitchell Dr,
El Paso, TX 79938
Socorro includes ZIP codes
79927, 79928, 79929.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.