How to Ship Motorcycles Overseas from California
As an owner of multiple motorcycles, a dealership or a manufacturer, you may be used to shipping out several motorcycles to a location at once. Nevertheless, shipping them overseas is a whole other story. When you go to ship vehicles of any kind overseas you must make sure that you are following the rules listed in that nation’s foreign import policy, yet complying with another country’s laws can get confusing and difficult. That’s why it is in your best interest to hire a reliable, experienced motorcycle shipping company with international transport services.
There are many wonderful motorcycle shipping companies throughout the state. To ship your motorcycles out of California safely and without concern, use the Internet to look up the highest rated and reviewed shipping companies in the area.
Find the ones that offer the services you seek and that carry all of the right qualifications. Then, call around and gather some quotes before deciding on which motorcycle transport company to hire. All transporters offer different services at different rates. Don’t get scared by a bid that is too high or too low, just check to see if the company is approved by the DOT or BBB.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Methods Used to Ship Motorcycles
- Enclosed Transport – This is the safest way to transport a motorcycle because it will be locked away from driving conditions and weather.
- Open Air Transport – Used by dealers, manufacturers and individuals. This is also the most common way to transport vehicles as well as the easiest way to ship multiple bikes at once.
- Crated – This form of shipping might require you to remove the handlebars and mirrors off of the bike. You will have to drain the fluids as well to ensure that no leaks occur during transport.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?