How to Ship a Log Loader?
Due to the need for this machine to be present at different job sites, there is a demand for heavy equipment transport services. Shipping a log loader from one location to the next should only be attempted by professionals in the transport industry.
When a professional transport company is hired, they’ll use the most current shipping technologies and state-of-the-art tools to carefully oversee your log loader’s transport. Just make sure that whomever you choose to hire for the job is licensed and capable of heavy equipment shipping services. If they lack experience in the transport of heavy equipment, they’re not a good match for the task.
The Benefits of Shipping Heavy Equipment through Professionals
- The transport company helps you collect the proof and documents needed to complete the transport. If shipping internationally, you’ll need specific documents to provide Customs with. This will include proof of paid taxes
- They’ll have a history in the transport industry and the experience necessary to complete a safer transport
- They’ll use the latest in shipping technology and equipment to ship your log loader
- Hiring a professional transport company for shipping services is cost effective and affordable and even more so when you use their services frequently
- You’ll have many shipping options available to you including customized transports
- All licensed transport companies are required to carry the minimal amount of insurance coverage on their cargo in their care
- You’re likelier to experience a smoother transport with professionals tending to the delivery process
Before you hastily hire anyone with heavy equipment shipping services, make sure they have the right qualities. They should have trained and licensed professionals as well as the proper equipment and haulers. Most transporters will even have BBB approval or DOT certification.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com