- Safe And Reliable Shippensburg Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Cost & Time To Ship Your Motorcycle Examples
- Different Methods We Can Use To Ship Your Motorcycle
- How To Prepare Your Motorcycle For Shipping
- What To Look For In A Motorcycle Shipping Company
- Why You Should Use A-1 Auto Transport For Your Motorcycle Shipping Needs
- Our Shippensburg Motorcycle Shipping Services
- Shippensburg Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Talk To Us!
- Shippensburg, Pennsylvania, Includes Zip Codes
Safe and Reliable Shippensburg Motorcycle Shipping Services by A-1 Auto Transport
Motorcycles are a popular transport choice for many people in the country. They are fast and offer a sense of transport freedom that cars may not provide as they can pass specific routes that cars may not be able to because of their size. If you’ve recently purchased a motorcycle and need help shipping it straight to your doorstep in Shippensburg, A-1 Auto Transport is your company. We offer shipping solutions to satisfy your needs and help you save on your transport budget. With our assistance, you can expect your bike to arrive at your destination without delays or hassles.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Motorcycle Examples
|To / From Shippensburg, PA||Distance||Cost||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Shippensburg, PA To Sandy Springs, GA||667 miles||$1,202.22 - $1,469.38||2 - 4 Days|
|Rogers, AR To Shippensburg, PA||1066 miles||$1,920.42 - $2,347.18||3 - 5 Days|
|Shippensburg, PA To Roswell, NM||1722 miles||$3,099.78 - $3,788.62||5 - 7 Days|
|Saco, ME To Shippensburg, PA||517 miles||$931.14 - $1,138.06||2 - 4 Days|
|Shippensburg, PA To Sacramento, CA||2650 miles||$4,771.62 - $5,831.98||7 - 9 Days|
|Salem, NH To Shippensburg, PA||449 miles||$808.56 - $988.24||2 - 4 Days|
|Shippensburg, PA To Salem, OR||449 miles||$808.74 - $988.46||2 - 4 Days|
|Salina, KS To Shippensburg, PA||1169 miles||$2,105.46 - $2,573.34||3 - 5 Days|
|Shippensburg, PA To Salt Lake City, UT||2007 miles||$3,612.78 - $4,415.62||6 - 8 Days|
|San Diego, CA To Shippensburg, PA||2558 miles||$4,604.76 - $5,628.04||7 - 9 Days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
We offer a wide range of shipping methods you can choose from regardless of your requirements. Some of them include:
- Air freight shipment
- Open-air shipping method
- Enclosed ground method
- Motorcycle shipping via water
- Lift-on/lift-off method
- Expedited transport method
- Container shipping service
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Preparing your bike is essential for a smooth transfer from start to finish. These are some pointers you can use to get your motorcycle ready for transport:
- Clean your bike to expose any dents, scratches, or paint chips your motorcycle may have before shipping. This can serve as a means of visual inspection.
- You also want to carry out mechanical inspections before you ship your bike.
- Generally, it is recommended that you leave some gas in the tank to move your bike on and off the truck. So you can leave your gas at about ¼ of the tank. Also, remember that a large gas tank adds to the weight of your motorcycle, which may affect the shipping cost.
- Record your motorcycle’s condition before transport
- Report all leaks to your mover as they could cause unwanted damage to your bike or others if it is being shipped with other bikes. You could also try resolving all leaks before transport.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
When selecting a transport company, look for what their previous customers are saying about them. You can check sites like Yelp to get an unbiased review of the company, which will help you decide if you want to proceed with their service or not. Also, look out for the kind of shipping equipment they use. The best transport companies understand how important it is to regularly update and maintain their equipment as it is the bedrock of the entire project.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
Choose A-1 Auto Transport for an efficient, customizable, affordable motorcycle shipping service. We are an insured and licensed shipping company, so working with us will make your project smooth and offer peace of mind.
Our Shippensburg motorcycle shipping services
- Free motorcycle shipping consultation
- Temporary storage facilities
- International shipping services
Shippensburg Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
Talk to us!
Call 1-888-230-9116 for a simple and efficient shipping service.
Shippensburg, Pennsylvania, Includes ZIP codes