Deliver Your Car Stress Free
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Tijuana
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers ready to serve
- RORO, container & air freight transport overseas
- BBB A+ rated award winning service, always on time
- Get an instant quote using our form, or call: 1-800-518-8708
When you plan on residing in Tijuana, Mexico or are going to be staying there for employment or study for a while, have a vehicle shipped there too. This will help you to avoid language barriers and currency issues while allowing yourself to travel leisurely.
The city of Tijuana is definitely a desirable region in Mexico. It is the largest city on the Baja California Peninsula and is a huge industrial and financial center for the country of Mexico. It is a huge manufacturing center for North America and many reside here for employment opportunities and growth.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The Requirements for Vehicle Shipment to Tijuana.
To send a vehicle anywhere outside of the United States, one will have to comply with the requirements of the country they are shipping to. Fortunately, Mexico isn’t very strict on their policies for vehicle shipment. It is very possible to have your vehicle shipped over as long as you have the money and all of the essential requirements are fulfilled, The necessary documentation must also be presented.
- The vehicle must be no less than 5 years of age.
- The vehicle must be below a 10 passenger vehicle.
- The value of the automobile must not exceed $12,000.
- There must be a catalytic converter in the car.
- It has to have a gasoline engine.
- The vehicle must have been purchased in Canada or the U.S.
- Luxury vehicles, sports cars and convertibles are not permitted.
- Two of the following will be needed: License, Passport, Picture ID, Registered Voter’s License, Visa, or Proof of Residency.
- Original vehicle title and two copies.
- A Shippers Export Declaration (SED)- obtain from U.S. Customs.
- Pedimento- obtain from Mexican Customs.
When you plan on shipping a vehicle to Tijuana, make sure that you contact the Embassy of Mexico for the most up to date information. They will inform you of all the current requirements. Also, make sure that you select the best method of vehicle shipment. There is RO/RO shipping, container shipping and air shipping to choose from. It will greatly depend on your budget and whether or not you need other belongings sent over.