Ship Your Car To Or From Sétif, Algeria
The city of Sétif is located in eastern part of Algeria and is the capital city of Sétif Province. The history of this town is interesting, dating back to the ancient Berber kingdom of Numidia. It is 132 km from Constantine, 300 km from Algiers and 65 km away from the city of Bordj Bou Arreridj within the Hautes Plains.
Learn more about importing vehicles to Algeria.
If you intend staying in Algeria for an extended period, you might consider importing your vehicle from USA to ease commuting in the city. Although recent laws have made it more expensive to import a vehicle to Sétif in Algeria, it isn’t as difficult as you might imagine. In addition to that it is important to adhere to the mandatory government laws, when you plan on importing the vehicle.
That is why it is important to hire the services of an international shipping service that has prior experience in navigating through the stringent Algerian Customs Authority (Douanes Algériennes) and helping customers get quick delivery of their vehicles. At A-1 Auto Transport service, we have shipped vehicles to Algeria and other North African countries for years. With a dynamic network of experienced shipping agents all over the world, we’ll ensure that your vehicle is delivered safely to your new destination in Sétif.
Cost & Time Examples For Shipping a Car to Sétif
|San Jose, CA to (California port) to Sétif||$200||$3900||5+31 days|
|Sétif to (New York port) to Boston, MA||$400||$3200||5+18 days|
|Portland, OR to (California port) to Sétif||$475||$3900||6+31 days|
|Phoenix, AZ to (California port) to Sétif||$550||$3900||6+31 days|
|Charlotte, NC to (New York port) to Sétif||$575||$3200||6+18 days|
|Atlanta, GA to (New York port) to Sétif||$700||$3200||6+18 days|
|Sétif to (California port) to Denver, CO||$775||$3900||7+31 days|
|Sétif to (New York port) to Memphis, TN||$800||$3200||6+18 days|
|Sétif to (New York port) to Miami, FL||$925||$3200||7+18 days|
|Sétif to (California port) to Dallas, TX||$1,025||$3900||7+31 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the type of vehicle.
*Save the ground transport cost by delivering the vehicle to the nearest port.
*Allow an additional 10 days to process the documents.
*Prices are for 1 car in a dedicated 20ft container. This is the safest and most reliable way to transport a vehicle internationally. Other items may be included in the container to help save you money when moving.
*Using the RoRo (roll on, roll off) method is less expensive and shipments can be completed in fewer days. Contact us now for a free RoRo quote.
Key Considerations of Shipping Your Vehicle
To start with, if you want to ship your vehicle from a port in the United States to a port in Algeria, you will first need to contact Ministry of Transport in Algeria to determine what the right choices are for you. The standard quote for vehicles being shipped from the United States to Algeria is affordable when compared to other countries. It will normally run between $1200 and $3500. The quote will be based on the size of the car, season you intend shipping it in, and more. Additionally, based on the evaluated cost of the vehicle, you are required to pay 17% VAT and 15% standard import duty and taxes. To get a written quote estimating the cost of shipping to Sétif, contact us at A-1 Auto Transport service.
Before You Ship from USA
There is a lot of paperwork that needs to be done before you ship from USA. You will first need to contact the U.S Customs to file your request and send in a Letter of Intent, along with a copy of the following documents:
- Shippers expert declaration
- Vehicle title deed
- Declaration of Vehicle export
- Owner’s passport
Once the vehicle has been shipped, you will need to have a copy of all the documents and requests sent to Algeria before the vehicle delivery is provided. The documents you will need include:
- Original vehicle title
- Valid Car Registration
- Vehicle purchase invoice
- Non- Algerian citizens will need an import license
- 3 copies of non-sale certificate (in French)
Auto Regulations in Algeria
Your vehicle will need to undergo the safety and emissions test. This will need to be completely while the vehicle is in the United States. The foreign manufacturers should provide after sales service and spare parts needs within the thirty days. War veterans and returning citizens are allowed to import vehicles under a separate law. You need to pay higher tax and import duties, if you are importing any vehicle that is less than three years old, as an expat.
Shipping Options from U.S.A
Though sea-freight is used commonly, you have an option of shipping your car by air. This method is the most expensive. Your vehicle will be loaded onto back of an air craft and flown to its destination. Though it is quick, the exorbitant price is a deterrent to most people. There are two sea freight methods that are usually chosen when shipping a vehicle internationally. These are:
- Roll On/ Roll Off - This method of shipping is the most common method of freight shipping. With this method, you are only allowed to ship an empty vehicle apart from other specific restrictions and limitations. Additionally, your vehicle will be driven on to the deck of a ship and harnessed in a pre-allocated bay for the trip. Once the vehicle reaches the port, it will be driven off the ship and released into the customs.
- Container Shipping: This is a more secure way to ship your vehicle. You have the option of shipping your vehicle and any personal belongings that have to be moved within twenty feet or forty feet containers. They are sealed after the requisite goods and vehicle is secured inside. They are then lifted using a crane, unto the ship’s deck or cargo hold.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇩🇿 Algeria, (DZ)
Our Services and Information
Car International Destinations
Car International FAQ
🇩🇿 Algeria, (DZ)
Motorcycle International Destinations
🇩🇿 Algeria, (DZ)
🇩🇿 Algeria, (DZ)
A-1 Auto Transport Worldwide Locations
We Strive to Serve Countries around the World.
- Car Shipping To Or From Port of Ponce, Puerto RicoCar Shipping To Or From Port Of San JuanLexingtonShip Car To AalborgShip Car To AarhusShip Car To AbbotsfordShip Car To AbéchéShip Car To AberdeenShip Car To AbhaShip Car To AbidjanShip Car To AboboShip Car To Abomey-CalaviShip Car To AbovyanShip Car To Abu DhabiShip Car To Abū GhuraybShip Car To AcapulcoShip Car To AccraShip Car To AcharnesShip Car To AdamaShip Car To AdanaShip Car To Adda-DoueniShip Car To Addis AbabaShip Car To AdelaideShip Car To AdenShip Car To Afghanistan
- What A Pet Mover Does“Uber” for Kids?$500 Auto Transport | Finding Affordable Shippers10 Important Areas You Need To Know Around Your Neighborhood10 Questions To Ask An Auto Transport Company2016 Sturgis Motorcycle Rally2016 Utah International Auto Expo25 Years Old Cars: Import into the U.S.3 Tips for Getting Discount Auto Transport3 Tips For Moving Back To School3 Tips When Shipping Your Motorcycle5 Free Auto Shipping Quotes5 Great Additions You Can Add To Your Home’s Outdoors 5 Major Issues That Could Turn Your Move Upside Down5 Things You Never Knew About American Auto Transport5 Tips For Buying a Used Car5 Tips On How To Put Your Used Packing Materials To Good Use5 Ways to Ensure Your Car Delivery Is A Pleasant One5 Ways to Find a Real Professional Auto Transport Company5 ways to tell that your new house is now organized5 Worst Pickup Trucks of All Time6 Different Ways To Meet Your New Neighbors6 Gift Ideas For Your New Neighbors6 Great Ways To Get Involved In Your New Community6 Reasons Why You Should Keep Your House Organized
- 2019 - December2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September