Transporting a vehicle to another foreign country will require that you follow specific direction and need certain documents proving who you are and that the vehicle is yours. Otherwise, vehicle shipment to San Juan is possible and it will prove to be a beneficial asset to you as you travel San Juan freely.
San Juan is a place full of amazing sites and attractions. Water sports are very prevalent, and there are museums, a coliseum, and much more to venture to. San Juan is the home of one of Puerto Rico’s most important seaports and is known for its manufacturing, tourism attractions, financial and cultural institutes.
The tropical climate makes the region of San Juan a desirable one. It is also a very damp place with a ton of rainfall, which is why it is classified in the tropical monsoon category. The rainfall can make it difficult to drive in, but most of the year is dry and sunny.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What Are the Shipping Methods Available to Me?
There are three different shipping methods that can be selected from. Nonetheless, one of these methods is extremely expensive. It is a matter of figuring out your budget and whether or not you need other items shipped. Below are descriptions of each shipping method.
- Air shipping is the most expensive way to ship a vehicle. This method seems like a great option, but not too many are able to afford this shipping method.
- Container shipping is a wonderful option. It allows a person to fill the vehicle with belongings as well as the container itself. The container comes in two sizes so select carefully. Another individual can share a container with you. This will help ease the cost.
- The least expensive shipping method is RO/RO shipping. This method requires that the vehicle remains empty and is rolled onto as well as off of the ship. The vehicle must only contain a car jack, a spare tire, and floor mats.
Prior to setting up shipping arrangements, make sure to contact Puerto Rico Customs. They will inform you of all the necessary documentation.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?