The City of Sherwood brings about plenty of opportunity to have a motorcycle or even multiple motorcycles transported to wherever they may need to go. Across the globe, people take advantage of transport services every day. Think about it, every vehicle needs to be transported at some point, even if it is to get from the manufacturer to the dealership or from one dealership to the next.
Some companies will offer a range of services to better accommodate your needs. Make sure they specifically offer motorcycle shipping services. Open air shipping and enclosed shipping services are two of the most common forms of transport. Open air happens to be the most economical. This isn’t just cost effective, but it is the most popular form of transport. Usually you can spot open air haulers all over the highways and turnpikes carrying multiple vehicles at a time.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How Safe Is Open Transport?
While open air transport does leave the vehicle open to all elements, it is the cheapest method which is why many tend to go with this service. Nevertheless, bugs, stones and other factors could cause some damage to the vehicle, but this is quite rare. The drivers are cautious enough to handle the hauler properly and to take the best and smoothest routes possible.
If for some reason the motorcycle does acquire any damage while on the road, the insurance coverage through the company will cover these types of damages. To file a claim, all you have to do is tell the driver who will then fill out a damage report and have you sign it. This then makes it possible for you to file a claim through the transport company’s insurance policy.
In order to distinguish between damages the motorcycle already had and ones that might’ve happened during the transport, it is best to create a list. Write down and take pictures of all the damage the bike already had before you release it into the hands of the transport driver. When the vehicle reaches its destination, give it a once over.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?