Shawnee, Oklahoma Professional Car Shipping
Shawnee is located less than an hour away from Oklahoma City, one of the most popular cities in the state and with access to many amenities including recreation, live entertainment, shopping, dining and much more. The downtown area of Shawnee has many historical buildings that still reflect days gone by and a bustling business district. There are several museums and local attractions in Shawnee including the Mabee-Gerrer Museum of Art located on the St. Gregory University campus. The museum includes Egyptian, medieval and renaissance art and is one of the oldest standing museums in the state. There are three very large community parks as well as sports fields, walking trails and plenty of space for those that enjoy being outdoors. Camping, fishing, and hunting have long been popular pastimes for local residents as well as visitors to the area.
For more in-depth information about Shawnee, you can visit the city website.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Shawnee to New York||$395||527 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Santa Fe to Shawnee||$428||571 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Shawnee to Colorado Springs||$471||628 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Chicago to Shawnee||$591||788 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Shawnee to Atlanta||$611||815 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Charlotte to Shawnee||$636||1060 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Shawnee to Los Angeles||$819||1365 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Portland to Shawnee||$1164||1941 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shawnee Car Shipping
When shipping a car to Shawnee, keep the following information in mind to ensure that your vehicle relocation goes smoothly:
- Not all shipping companies are the same. Comparing rates as well as services with at least 3-5 individual companies is recommended as it allows a customer to gain better insight into how a company works.
- Let companies know that you are comparing rates as this is often a great way to have a discount on service offered.
- Check reviews online to see how well a company has served other customers. A great place to check is with the Better Business Bureau to see if complaints have been lodged against a company and to see if a company is BBB accredited.
- Check with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration to see if the company is registered with the DOT and has full licensing and insurance as required by law.
- Once you find a company that you feel comfortable with you will want to get all agreements and documentation in writing. If you do not live close to the company be sure to have the representative email or fax the paperwork to you.
- Be prepared to wait 1-3 weeks for the company to have a truck scheduled to pick the vehicle up and another 3 days to 21 days for delivery.
Shawnee Auto Transport Directory
Black Jack Auto Carriers
Black Jack Auto Carriers is a locally owned and operated company that has been in business for more than 5 years. They transport motor vehicles including cars, trucks, vans and SUV’s as well as other wheeled vehicles locally and statewide in Oklahoma. Their rates are very competitive and they offer seasonal and other discounts to customers. They can haul one vehicle or an entire fleet of new or used vehicles. This company is fully registered and complies with all regulations set by the U.S. Department of Transportation and all services are fully insured.
870135 S 3430 Rd,
Chandler, OK 74834
Sierra Mountain Express
Sierra Mountain Express is a trucking company that is located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. They have been serving the Shawnee area for many years with reliable transportation services for automobiles and other freight shipping. They can transport within the state as well as to several Midwestern states. They are fully insured and licensed and offer affordable rates for all shipping services.
1650 N Sooner Rd,
Oklahoma City, OK 73117
Shawnee includes ZIP codes
74801, 74802, 74804.
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com