- Safe And Reliable Seneca County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Areas We Cover To Or From Seneca County
- The Full Process Of Shipping A Vehicle
- Choose Us!
- Zip Codes Included In Seneca County
Safe And Reliable Seneca County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
‘The County between the lakes’ as Seneca County is popularly referred to, is a mesmerizing place. It’s surrounded by lakes which are not only beautiful to look at but offer a flurry of activities for its dwellers and visitors. We have been shipping cars to Seneca County for the past two decades. We have formed tight bonds with our customers and that is why almost ninety-seven percent of them recommend us to their family and friends. A-1 Auto Transport is the most trusted name in the State of New York when it comes to shipping vehicles.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Seneca County to Washington, D.C.||$332||332 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Seneca County to Indianapolis||$460||614 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Seneca County to Memphis||$617||1029 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Miami Beach to Seneca County||$828||1381 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Portland to Seneca County||$1100||2751 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Seneca County to San Jose||$1116||2792 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Seneca County to Albuquerque||$1138||1897 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Seneca County to Las Vegas||$1190||2380 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Seneca County
Our main shipping routes include; U.S. Route 20, New York State Routes 5, 89, 96, 96A, 414, and 336. Unlike most of our competitors who only ship to big cities, we ship to smaller cities and even to your doorstep under our door to door pick-up and drop-off. We ship to the following towns in Seneca County; Covert, Fayett, Junius, Lodi, Ovid, Romulus, Seneca Falls, Tyre, Varick, and Waterloo.
Besides shipping cars to or from Seneca County, we also ship to the adjacent Counties of Wayne to the north, Cayuga to the east, Tompkins to the southeast, Schuyler to the south, Yates to the southwest, and Ontario to the west.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
The full process of shipping a vehicle
- Planning and scheduling ahead: This ensures that preparations by the shipping company are made in time and there's smooth transition.
- Cleaning out the car: You should remove any personal items in the car as this may bring about additional charges or delays in shipping. By law, shipping companies aren't allowed to carry any personal items in the cars they are shipping. This may attract very heavy fines or revocation of the company's shipping license.
- Inspecting the car: After cleaning the car, a walk around inspection should be done to document any dents or damage to the vehicle. This information should be relayed to the auto shipping company before shipping commences.
- Ensure low fuel and removing antennae: Ideally, the vehicle should only have about a quarter tank of gas due to the weight restrictions. Remove any antennae or lose items in the car. Also, remove any aftermarket installations to prevent theft or damage.
- Delivering or having the vehicle picked-up
- Securing the vehicle: The vehicle is carefully loaded and secured onto the transporting carrier ready for shipping.
- Transporting the vehicle
- Picking-up or letting the vehicle be delivered to you:You can pick-up your vehicle at any of our designated terminals or have it delivered straight to your home.
Our track record speaks for itself, the numerous positive testimonials we get are a true testament to our great service. When it comes to shipping cars to or from Seneca County, no one does it better. Call us today on 1-800-452-2880 to book our services.
Zip codes included in Seneca County
|13065 Fayette||13165 Waterloo||14541 Romulus||14847 Interlaken|
|13148 Seneca Falls||14521 Ovid||14588 Willard||14860 Lodi|