Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from San Jacinto County, Texas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable San Jacinto County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Shipping cars to or from San Jacinto County is now relatively easier thanks to A-1 Auto Transport. We have streamlined the auto shipping process to make it faster, efficient, and affordable. It is now possible to get a shipping quotation online, from the comfort of your home eliminating the need to visit our offices in person just to make inquiries. The people of Texas can bear witness to how professional and dedicated we are and that is why majority of them recommend us to their family and friends. Shipping with A-1 Auto Transport is definitely an experience you will want to remember.
Areas we ship to or from San Jacinto County
628 square miles is quite a large area to cover but our drivers have covered that area while shipping cars to or from San Jacinto County. We have set in place an efficient matrix of the traffic patterns in this county that enables us to avoid certain routes that have traffic or are generally impassable. We often use roads such as U.S Highways 59, 190, State Highways 150, and 156 when making deliveries.
Our services also extend to the neighboring counties of Trinity in the north, Polk to the northeast, Liberty to the southeast, Montgomery to the southwest, and Walker to the northwest.
Common problems encountered during the shipping process
- Your car doesn’t meet certain travel-specific requirements. This mainly applies to the height or certain dimensions. Certain companies have strict cut-off points regarding how high or low a vehicle can be. Vehicles fitted with exterior rear-mounted spare tires, camper shells, bike rails or any other exterior installations need to be cleared for safe transportation.
- Incorrect address. During the shipping process, you will be filling out and signing a lot of paperwork. It’s easy to forget some piece of information or misspell your new address causing your car to be shipped to a different state as there are many different counties that share the same name. Always counter-check critical information such as the address to avoid disappointments.
- Late or delayed delivery. This is probably the most common problems reported by auto shipping customers. There are various reasons a shipment will be late. There are factors that aren’t in the auto shipper’s control. Some of these include extreme weather conditions, acts of God, flat tires, mechanical breakdowns or accidents. Most auto shippers transport multiple vehicles at the same time. A late arrival of one of the vehicles will negatively affect the delivery schedule of all the other cars.
- Scams, fraud, and bait-and-switch estimates. Before committing to an auto shipper, be sure to check any relevant online reviews about the company and also make sure the company has a USDOT number that has been approved by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
Ship with us
When you commit to A-1 Auto Transport, you are committing to one of the best auto shippers in the country. We have a rich history and a proven track record of successful on-time deliveries. People shipping cars to or from San Jacinto County can call us on 1-800-452-2880 to make any inquiries.
Zip codes included in San Jacinto County
- 77331- Coldspring