Rush Car Transportation
The process of shipping a car from one coast to the other is usually a two week process. Of course, the less distance between the pickup and drop off location, the less time it will take to have your car delivered. Fortunately, there are shipping services available through most transporters that will help get your car delivered much faster.
To ship a car internationally, it could take much more than two weeks to have the vehicle delivered. When you know you must ship a car to another country, it is best to prepare months ahead of time. International car shipping includes complying with foreign import laws. This alone may take a good month or two. You’ll need to present proof to Customs before you receive a certificate for import approval.
High Priority Services
If you are looking for the quickest way to have a car delivered, find a transport company with high priority services. High priority services put your car at the top of the company’s list. This means that your car will be the first one to ship out accordingly. There are two services that are usually considered as high priority to an auto transporter.
- Expedited Shipping – Expedited shipping services means that your vehicle will ship in the fastest time possible. As soon as they can get your car on a hauler and shipped to its destination, they will.
- Guaranteed Delivery – Guaranteed delivery means that your vehicle will deliver on the exact date as discussed between the transport company and the shipping customer. If you need to have the vehicle arrive on a specific date, the transport company will see that it does as long as it is a feasible request.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?