Safe And Reliable Putnam County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The I-64 highway cuts through West Virginia on the southern parts. It joins up with different highways in Putnam County at Hurricane, Scott Depot, St. Albans, and Nitro. Only a company that has a long history of shipping cars to or from Putnam County can have this information at their fingertips. A-1 Auto Transport is one such company. We are one of the best car shipping companies across the US.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Louisville to Putnam County||$230||230 miles||2-4 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Putnam County||$384||384 miles||2-4 days|
|New York to Putnam County||$414||553 miles||2-4 days|
|St. Louis to Putnam County||$488||488 miles||2-4 days|
|Putnam County to Austin||$736||1227 miles||4-6 days|
|Putnam County to Albuquerque||$917||1529 miles||5-7 days|
|Putnam County to Portland||$1011||2528 miles||7-9 days|
|Putnam County to Phoenix||$1167||1945 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Reliable car shipping in Putnam County
- Open-air: The open-air option makes use of open trailers, which have more space to carry up to a dozen vehicles on a trip. Car auctions, dealerships, and manufacturers always prefer using this mode of transportation because of the low rates that they receive.
- Enclosed/covered: Covered transport helps to protect cars from adverse weather and other road conditions that may cause damage. It is the most secure transportation option for high-end luxury vehicles and vintage cars.
- Delivery: A-1 Auto Transport has an outstanding record on shipping cars to or from Putnam County. We have successfully delivered cars to different people using two convenient options, door-to-door and terminal shipping. With terminal shipping, we will agree on a select depot across the state, where you will drop-off or pick-up the car. Door-to-door shipping works in the same way that the name suggests. We will deliver the car to your residence.
- RoRo: Short for roll-on/roll-off, the term gets its name from the way we load the cars on and off the ship. The service can only work with running cars since we will drive them up the ship’s ramp (Roll-on) when loading. We will also drive it off (Roll-off) on arrival. RoRo is cheaper compared to container shipping and takes less time to plan.
- Container shipping: With RoRo services, you can only transport your car and nothing else. A container might serve you better if you have personal items or replacement parts that you want to ship along with the car. A 40FT container has enough space to fit more than one car in a shipment.
Selecting a reliable transport company
Validate the insurance policy for your peace of mind. Transport companies offer different levels of insurance coverage. There are standard and limited covers that might leave you exposed to losses as they may not fully protect your car. With A-1 Auto Transport, we will protect your car at full-replacement value.
Look at how many people you can find to vouch for the company’s services. They include people who have used the service when shipping cars to or from Putnam County. Most of them will leave reviews and feedback on different forums, like the BBB. You can also get recommendations from friends and neighbors. Check the transport company’s credentials from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The authority licenses all transport companies. They have a resource where you can check the MC numbers of auto transport brokers. A-1 Auto Transport runs a self-managed fleet. Companies like ours must have valid MC and USDOT numbers.
How to get a free shipping quote
Zip codes included in Putnam County
- 25011- Bancroft
- 25033- Buffalo
- 25070- Eleanor
- 25082- Fraziers Bottom
- 25109- Hometown
- 25124- Liberty
- 25159- Poca
- 25168- Red House
- 25213- Winfield
- 25226- Hurricane
- 25560- Scott Depot
- 25569- Teays
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.