Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Putnam County, West Virginia
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Putnam County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The I-64 highway cuts through West Virginia on the southern parts. It joins up with different highways in Putnam County at Hurricane, Scott Depot, St. Albans, and Nitro. Only a company that has a long history of shipping cars to or from Putnam County can have this information at their fingertips. A-1 Auto Transport is one such company. We are one of the best car shipping companies across the US.
Reliable car shipping in Putnam County
- Open-air: The open-air option makes use of open trailers, which have more space to carry up to a dozen vehicles on a trip. Car auctions, dealerships, and manufacturers always prefer using this mode of transportation because of the low rates that they receive.
- Enclosed/covered: Covered transport helps to protect cars from adverse weather and other road conditions that may cause damage. It is the most secure transportation option for high-end luxury vehicles and vintage cars.
- Delivery: A-1 Auto Transport has an outstanding record on shipping cars to or from Putnam County. We have successfully delivered cars to different people using two convenient options, door-to-door and terminal shipping. With terminal shipping, we will agree on a select depot across the state, where you will drop-off or pick-up the car. Door-to-door shipping works in the same way that the name suggests. We will deliver the car to your residence.
- RoRo: Short for roll-on/roll-off, the term gets its name from the way we load the cars on and off the ship. The service can only work with running cars since we will drive them up the ship’s ramp (Roll-on) when loading. We will also drive it off (Roll-off) on arrival. RoRo is cheaper compared to container shipping and takes less time to plan.
- Container shipping: With RoRo services, you can only transport your car and nothing else. A container might serve you better if you have personal items or replacement parts that you want to ship along with the car. A 40FT container has enough space to fit more than one car in a shipment.
Selecting a reliable transport company
Validate the insurance policy for your peace of mind. Transport companies offer different levels of insurance coverage. There are standard and limited covers that might leave you exposed to losses as they may not fully protect your car. With A-1 Auto Transport, we will protect your car at full-replacement value.
Look at how many people you can find to vouch for the company’s services. They include people who have used the service when shipping cars to or from Putnam County. Most of them will leave reviews and feedback on different forums, like the BBB. You can also get recommendations from friends and neighbors. Check the transport company’s credentials from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The authority licenses all transport companies. They have a resource where you can check the MC numbers of auto transport brokers. A-1 Auto Transport runs a self-managed fleet. Companies like ours must have valid MC and USDOT numbers.
How to get a free shipping quote
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport.
Zip codes included in Putnam County
- 25011- Bancroft
- 25033- Buffalo
- 25070- Eleanor
- 25082- Fraziers Bottom
- 25109- Hometown
- 25124- Liberty
- 25159- Poca
- 25168- Red House
- 25213- Winfield
- 25226- Hurricane
- 25560- Scott Depot
- 25569- Teays