Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Portsmouth, Rhode Island
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Portsmouth, Rhode Island Professional Auto Transport
Portsmouth is a very sports and fitness friendly city as it is home to the Newport International Polo Series as well as US Sailing, the national governing entity of sailing in the United States. The Department of Recreation offers youth soccer, little league, sailing, lacrosse, basketball, and football for children of all ages. There are also sports and other activities for senior citizens and other adults as well as more than ten public parks and four playgrounds. There are several places for swimming, sailing and boating, water skiing and other water sports. Portsmouth also has three local golf courses.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Portsmouth to New York||$208||208 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Portsmouth to Atlanta||$647||1079 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Portsmouth to Nashville||$658||1098 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Chicago to Portsmouth||$744||992 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Kansas City to Portsmouth||$844||1407 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Houston to Portsmouth||$1104||1840 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Los Angeles to Portsmouth||$1196||2992 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Portsmouth to Portland||$1238||3097 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping to Portsmouth
Car shipping is a large task to undertake and there are several things you need to consider when booking service. Keep these helpful points in mind when you’re scheduling auto transport for your car:
- Cheaper does not mean better: Many choose an auto transporter based only on the price they have been quoted instead of the actual services offered by the company. This would be great if all companies that offered a low price had quality services to back them up. Unfortunately, many companies that quote cheap prices also have cheap services with little or no insurance and no professionalism at all. These companies may leave you high and dry if there is an accident. You should always choose the transporter based on the services they provide and the professional demeanor of the agent you speak to. If you don’t feel comfortable about a company, then it is best to choose someone else.
- Reviews: When it comes to auto transport, a good, or bad, a review will go a long way. You need to check transport reviews online to see what others are saying about individual companies and how the company may have responded to the review. If you have found a company that you’re interested in but can’t find any reviews about them online, there is a chance that the company is either not legitimate or it may be a new company. In cases like that, you can either ask the company for personal business references or move on to a different company.
- Insurance: All auto transport carriers in the U.S. must carry insurance on the vehicles that they haul. This is the law when it comes to auto carriers. Some companies have excellent insurance coverage while others will only carry coverage that will pay the listed value of a vehicle. If you don’t feel that the coverage is adequate you can either ask the company if they can upgrade the coverage, or you can also use your own private insurance policy while the car is in transit.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Portsmouth Auto Transport Directory
Nicki’s Transport provides highly reliable auto transport for all standard motor vehicles including cars, trucks, vans and SUV’s. They also transport boats, motorcycles and other motor vehicles. They are an auto transport broker and they work with the top professionals in the auto carrier industry. All transport is fully licensed and insured. Nicki’s can arrange transport to any location in all 50 states of the United States.
5 Middlefield Pl
Acushnet, MA 02743
East Coast Auto Transport
East Coast Auto Transport is a family owned and operated company that has been in business since 1992. They are a Rhode Island based transporter that is licensed and insured through the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and the US Department of Transportation. All services are available for online tracking. They have both open and enclosed carriers and offer door to door pickup and delivery.
375 Wampanoag Trail
Riverside, RI 02915
Portsmouth includes ZIP codes: