Your reason for shipping a motorcycle doesn’t matter when you go to book with a transport company in Portales. Anyone can safely have their motorcycle delivered elsewhere in the nation.
Actually, dealerships, manufacturers and other motorcycle enthusiasts use these services regularly. It is cost effective and reliable, as long as you hire the right transporter.
Always be aware of the transport company’s credentials. Thoroughly investigate each potential transporter before hiring them for services. You wouldn’t want to become scammed by someone posing as a delivery service.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Common Qualities Possessed by a Scam Artist.
- They don’t have approval from the Department Of Transportation.
- They do not have any of the necessary certificates or state licensing.
- A large down payment is demanded.
- They don’t have an easy to find website.
- They do not uphold a positive reputation.
- They lack in their assortment of services.
- Their customer service is rude and not willing to help.
- They may seem less knowledgeable about transport services and how the shipping process works.
- They do not offer insurance during the transport.
- They don’t have the right equipment.
- Their employees and drivers are not trained.
If you aren’t aware of the qualities possessed by con artists and all of the tricks they use to scam people, you may fall victim to their trap. Do online research and even ask questions over the phone during your attempt to gather quotes. Really get a feel for the customer service received and assess all of the service options available to you. Only contact transport companies in Portales with positive reviews and informative websites listing their current contact information.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory