How To Ship Your Porsche
After buying that Porsche, shipping it back home should not be as much of problem, but only with the most reliable car shipping company on the market.Our company offers the most competitive rates in the market and brings to the table a huge knowledge of the industry. We pride ourselves in offering the best per-shipping guidance, timely delivery and one of the highest safety rates around. Do not take our word for it, though. Visit our company to experience this for yourself.
A typical automobile shipping order for us takes between one and seven days. This is depending on whether it is an overseas or domestic shipping experience. Our shipments follow a regular schedule, and typically take a few days, especially for the local or interstate shipments. Overseas shipping is a little more complicated, though, and will likely take much longer. However, our company will still take care of every detail involved in the process, from the customs filings to the vehicle storage and container packing.
Much of the time in the shipping process is taken up by the pickup. Majority of Americans live in urban, highly populated towns, and will likely want to have their vehicles shipped to other highly populated areas. Those who live in rural areas are often advised, if possible, to drive their cars to nearby towns and have them picked up from pre-arranged locations. The delivery portion is the easy part, though. After the processing of the order, delivery depends on the number of miles to the destination. The shipping times range from between 1 and 2 days for between 100 and 500 miles, to up to 6 and 7 days for over 2500 miles.
Pre-shipment Customer Support
We work closely with the client especially when it comes to budgeting and navigating the prices. Many simply come into the office looking for car transport, but with the options available, there is much to do before the actual pick up. We help our clients decide, for instance between open and closed carriers.
- The open carriers are typically less expensive, but will likely expose the vehicle to weather elements.
- Multicarrier are a special kind of open carriers, which have multiple vehicles on board. They are even less expensive than open carriers, but sometimes stop to pick up and deliver vehicles. With this in mind, we help the client determine the delivery date. The prices of multicarrier transport might also vary depending on the position of the vehicle. Top loading, having the car on an upper level, is typically more expensive.
The US department of Transportation requires every auto transporter to have insurance. The industry standard is 50,000, but some carriers have less than this. Our company goes beyond the norm and the long distance car transport standards, offering comprehensive insurance to all vehicles we handle. We always make sure to provide proof of our insurance and its limits to the customer before the shipping.
The car shipping company is not an easy business. Choosing us means choosing quality, and a guarantee of excellent service and customer support all through the car shipping experience.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?