- Safe And Reliable Pontiac Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Different Methods We Will Use To Ship Your Motorcycle
- How To Prepare Your Motorcycle For Shipping
- Pontiac, Mi Motorcycle Shipping Pricing & Time To Ship Examples
- What To Look For In A Motorcycle Shipping Company
- Why You Should Use A-1 Auto Transport For Your Motorcycle Shipping Needs
- Our Pontiac Motorcycle Shipping Services
- Book Our Services Today
- Pontiac Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Pontiac Includes Zip Codes
Safe And Reliable Pontiac Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Motorcycle moving within the city, in the whole country, and around the globe was such a complicated business until the entry of A-1 Auto transport some two decades ago. We were the pioneers of what is now an organized motorcycle transport system, and we continue to lead the market in the provision of excellent services to millions of customers all over the world. Our robust infrastructure and a highly motivated team will make it easy and enjoyable for you.
Different methods we will use to ship your motorcycle.
- Open carrier services: We have open body trucks and trailers that are built to accommodate any number of motorcycles. They have soft straps fixed strategically around them so that the bikes are firmly and securely fixed while in transit.
- Enclosed carrier services: We have enclosed/covered transport equipment that will ensure your bikes are safe from severe weather while in transit.
- Crated services: We will use wooden crates to pack your motorcycles before hauling it into the truck.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Motorcycle Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Clean the bike before packing it. This is good practice, and it makes the motorcycle presentable.
Remove the battery and the alarm, and pack them separately. This will prevent damage while in transit.
Drain the bike of all the fluids. Some of these are corrosive and others highly flammable. In case they get spilled, they could damage the bike and jeopardize the safety of the moving crew.
Empty the gas tank and ensure all the tires are inflated.
Do not ship the bike without the necessary documents like the title of ownership of the bike and others. You need these for clearance at the border and identification when in another state or country.
Pontiac, MI Motorcycle Shipping Pricing & Time To Ship Examples
|To / From Pontiac, MI||Distance||Cost||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Pontiac, MI to Saint Paul, MN||690 miles||$276||3 - 5 days|
|Boise, ID to Pontiac, MI||2226 miles||$890||6 - 8 days|
|Pontiac, MI to Keystone, FL||1208 miles||$483||4 - 6 days|
|Centennial, CO to Pontiac, MI||1329 miles||$532||4 - 6 days|
|Pontiac, MI to Baton Rouge, LA||1149 miles||$460||4 - 6 days|
|Woodbridge, NJ to Pontiac, MI||644 miles||$258||3 - 5 days|
|Pontiac, MI to Marshville, NC||693 miles||$277||3 - 5 days|
|Broken Arrow, OK to Pontiac, MI||975 miles||$390||3 - 5 days|
|Pontiac, MI to Scottsdale, AZ||2454 miles||$981||6 - 8 days|
|Palo Alto, CA to Pontiac, MI||2427 miles||$971||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
The motorcycle mover should be able to provide comprehensive coverage for the motorcycles while in transit. This is to ensure that in case of damage or loss, you are adequately compensated.
The mover should be registered with the association of movers in America and the relevant departments in the countries where they operate.
The shipping company should have an excellent record of performance. Go through the customers’ feedback and see what others are saying about the company.
The mover should be able to operate within your budget. You can allow for a few adjustments, which will ensure you get excellent services and above all, there should be value for the money you are going to pay.
The company should have modern hauling machines and other transportation equipment to ensure efficiency and reliability.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
A-1 Auto transport is a company that has been in the motorcycle moving business for over two decades now, serving millions of customers. We have moved to all the towns and cities in the world and therefore whatever place you want your items delivered, we have the necessary details.
Anything can happen while transporting your goods leading to damage or loss and that is why we provide comprehensive coverage for the bikes while in transit. This will ensure that in case of such, you are sufficiently compensated.
We have the best of modern equipment and trained professionals to handle your move. Therefore, you can be sure that your motorcycles will be delivered promptly and in perfect condition.
Our services are affordable, and we will advise you on how to save money on every move. We do not charge hidden charges or extra fees.
Our Pontiac Motorcycle Shipping Services
- Door to door services: We pick your bike from a pick-up point and deliver it right to your doorstep at an affordable fee. This service offers much convenience.
- Terminal to terminal: This service is less convenient as you will have to drop off your bikes at our terminal and arrange for additional transport to pick them from another one of our terminals. It is however cheaper as you are not charged for the door-to-door service.
- Storage: Upon arrival at our terminal, we will provide free and safe temporary storage for your items in case you have not yet arrived or you are not yet ready to collect them.
Book our services today
We are committed to our customers to offer the best of motorcycle shipping services at affordable fees. We have invested in the best modern equipment that will ensure efficiency and safety. We have the experience of over twenty-five years, and our record of accomplishment is a testimony of the exceptional services we offer. Make the right choice, call us on 18004522880 or contact us here and be a witness to this.
Pontiac Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Woodward Avenue||Woodlake Line||Joslyn Avenue|
|Hadsell Dr||Telegraph Road||Columbia Avenue|
|Huron Street||County Center Dr||Perry Street|
|Telegraph Road||Giddings Road||Pontiac Road|
|Orchard Lake Road||Walton Blvd||Telegraph Road|
|Lake Street||Wide Track Dr||Elizabeth Lake Road|
|Baldwin Road||Perry Street|
Pontiac includes ZIP codes
48302, 48320, 48321, 48326