Pleasant Grove Motorcycle Shipping
The process of shipping a motorcycle isn’t one that should be carried out by untrained individuals. Fortunately, transport services are affordable and Pleasant Grove City has many great transporters to choose from. Find the one with the best rates, services and characteristics.
It is suggested that you book your transport at least a couple weeks in advance. This allows everyone plenty of time to prepare for the upcoming travels. Your transporter will provide you with a small list of tasks that they require you to finish before the shipping process can even begin. This preparation keeps the motorcycle and the professionals delivering it safer while on the road.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to Prepare the Bike for Shipping.
- Wash off any dirt and grime. Make sure the motorcycle is in its best possible condition.
- Snap photographs of the bike and any visible markings such as dents or scratches. Write down all that is wrong with the motorcycle as well. The transporter may even request a copy.
- Remove all motorcycle accessories, saddlebags included.
- Disengage the alarm system and if asked, remove the battery.
- Top off all fluids except the fuel. The gas tank should read ¼ full or less.
When the bike is prepared accordingly, it is less likely to become harmed during the shipping process. The transport specialists will also be kept safer.
Insurance Coverage Adds More Security.
Aside from using state of the art equipment, haulers, and packaging materials, the transporter will offer more protection through insurance coverage. Although it is on a rare occasion that any vehicles in the care of a transport service are damaged, the insurance coverage is there to pay for the repairs or replacements necessary.