Safe And Reliable Pike County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Seeking services from a broker car shipping firm is recommended for those with a really busy schedule. However, it is advised to work directly with a carrier firm. This is mainly because, brokers act in middleman capacity. They help to look for a suitable carrier firm, ship your car through the firm and get their cut from the deal. The final price always includes the broker’s cut. Working with a carrier firm such as A-1 Auto Transport when shipping cars to or from Pike County, is more affordable. You eliminate the broker and the extra hidden costs. We have been Indiana’s most trusted carrier firm for years, offering tailored services to our clientele in Pike County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Nashville to Pike County||$194||194 miles||1-2 days|
|Pike County to Detroit||$415||415 miles||2-4 days|
|Pike County to Minneapolis||$506||674 miles||3-5 days|
|Pike County to Tampa||$671||895 miles||3-5 days|
|Pike County to San Antonio||$640||1067 miles||4-6 days|
|Boston to Pike County||$641||1069 miles||4-6 days|
|Albuquerque to Pike County||$737||1228 miles||4-6 days|
|Sacramento to Pike County||$1074||2147 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Pike County
We have a comprehensive scope of service in Pike County, serving all locations within the county. From Petersburg to Spurgeon, Winslow, Otwell, Alford, Algiers, Arda, Arthur, Ashby Yards, Augusta, Ayrshire, Bowman, Campbelltown, Cato, Chandler, Coats Spring, Coe, Enos Corner, Fritz Corner, Glezen, Hartwell, Highbank Town, Iva, Littles, Marysville, Muren, Oakland City, Oatsville, Pikeville, Rogers, Rumble, Scottsburg, Stendal, Union, Velpen, West Petersburg, White Sulphur Springs, Whiteoak, Willsville and Zoar.
Beyond the borders, we serve clients from the counties surrounding Pike County. Clients from Daviess County, Dubois County, Warrick County, Gibson County and Knox County enjoy our services when shipping cars to or from Pike County.
- Long distance car shipping: Clients from Pike County enjoy long distance car shipping services from us including state to state car shipping. Through major roads like Interstate 69, we ship cars both ways between Texas, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky and Michigan.
- Door to door services: This is a delivery service in which we take deliver the car to your address. We fetch the car from its initial location and ship it to your residence or business premise.
- Open carrier services: We use open carriers to ship SUVs, trucks, vans, sedans, mobile homes and some motorcycles. Open carriers are a budget-friendly option as several cars can be shipped by one carrier, thus pooling the overall costs together and sharing it out to clients.
- Terminal services: This is a delivery service for guests visiting Pike County and those on the move. Depending on your location, we shall drop the car off at a convenient car depot or parking lot for you to pick up upon arrival or when you have the chance.
We’d love to hear from you
A-1 Auto Transport offers many more services in respect to shipping cars to or from Pike County. You can contact us via our toll-free line Tel:8004522880 or visit our contact page. We operate a round-the-clock schedule, so you can access the best carrier services in Pike County at any time.
Zip codes included in Pike County
- ZIP Code 47564 - Otwell
- ZIP Code 47567 - Petersburg
- ZIP Code 47584 - Spurgeon
- ZIP Code 47585 - Stendal
- ZIP Code 47590 - Velpen
- ZIP Code 47598 - Winslow
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Otwell - Pike, Indiana (IN) 47564
Our Services and Information
🇺🇸 Eckerty - Crawford, Indiana (IN) 47116
🇺🇸 Washington - Daviess, Indiana (IN) 47501
🇺🇸 Birdseye - Dubois, Indiana (IN) 47513
🇺🇸 Evansville - Vanderburgh, Indiana (IN) 47701
🇺🇸 Haubstadt - Gibson, Indiana (IN) 47639
🇺🇸 Bloomfield - Greene, Indiana (IN) 47424
🇺🇸 Bicknell - Knox, Indiana (IN) 47512
🇺🇸 Avoca - Lawrence, Indiana (IN) 47420
🇺🇸 Crane - Martin, Indiana (IN) 47522
🇺🇸 French Lick - Orange, Indiana (IN) 47432
🇺🇸 Branchville - Perry, Indiana (IN) 47514
🇺🇸 Otwell - Pike, Indiana (IN) 47564
🇺🇸 Cynthiana - Posey, Indiana (IN) 47612
🇺🇸 Dale - Spencer, Indiana (IN) 47523
🇺🇸 Carlisle - Sullivan, Indiana (IN) 47838
🇺🇸 Inglefield - Vanderburgh, Indiana (IN) 47618
🇺🇸 Boonville - Warrick, Indiana (IN) 47601
🇺🇸 Campbellsburg - Washington, Indiana (IN) 47108
Motorcycle Domestic Destinations
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September2017 - August