- Safe And Reliable Peru Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Peru, IN Motorcycle Shipping Pricing & Time To Ship Examples
- Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- Our Peru motorcycle shipping services
- Talk to us!
- Peru includes ZIP codes
Safe And Reliable Peru Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Bike riders and enthusiasts alike in Peru are sorted by our shipping agents in the city. We offer the bike owners pocket-friendly shipping services to any part of this world. There are several shipping options they can use both locally and internationally.
Peru is a booming business hub. There is a lot of traffic when traders are bringing products to the market. This means the demand for motorcycles is higher because they are handy in avoiding traffic and can move on many types of terrain.
Importing a bike from abroad to Indiana requires you to use the services of an experienced shipping company. The shipper influences how your business will thrive. If they deliver your bike late or damaged, it means you incur losses in your business. All the routes in Indiana must be on your hauler’s fingertips to guarantee you quick delivery. The bike shipping company must have an insurance policy for your bike’s protection from loading to delivery.
Peru, IN Motorcycle Shipping Pricing & Time To Ship Examples
|To / From Peru, IN
|Estimated Time In Transit
|Peru, IN to Sitka, AR
|3 - 5 days
|Westland, MI to Peru, IN
|2 - 3 days
|Peru, IN to Montrose, CO
|4 - 6 days
|Hastings, NE to Peru, IN
|3 - 5 days
|Peru, IN to Soledad, CA
|6 - 8 days
|Geneva, NY to Peru, IN
|3 - 5 days
|Peru, IN to Valencia, AZ
|5 - 7 days
|Bryan, TX to Peru, IN
|4 - 6 days
|Peru, IN to Lenexa, KS
|3 - 5 days
|Jupitar, FL to Peru, IN
|4 - 6 days
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Open truck hauling: Among our road transport options, the open trailer shipping method should be the pick if you are on a tight budget. If the weather allows; that is, with friendly weather conditions you can use this method to move bikes to any state. However, we hardly use this method for far-away distances. Weather changes are unpredictable, and a severe storm might catch up with our truck operators mid-way of the shipping. This might result in the damage of your motorcycles.
- Enclosed truck hauling: We cannot recommend a more secure inland shipping method than the enclosed trailers. In these trucks, bikes are in a protective environment with air conditioning system, CCTV surveillance, and heat sensors. To have your bikes shipped with this method, you will pay more than you would pay when using open trailers.
- Crated motorbike hauling: Typically, we build wooden crates that protect your bikes from external damage. The crates can be used with all other shipping methods from enclosed trucks to air shipping and water shipping. The interior of the crates is cushioned using high-density foam for extra protection of your motorbike.
- Container shipping: Containers are ideal shipping options for dealers or racing federations. This is because one can load over 1000 motorcycles into a full-length container. Containers can be used for both overseas and inland shipping methods.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Clean the whole motorcycle. This step is handy because the flaws on the bike are revealed. Also, passing the customs checks and quarantine department will be easy.
- You should check your motorcycle tires before securing it on the skid. The tires should contain enough air to cushion the bike against movements of the shipping carrier.
- If you are using the crated method for your shipping, you should disconnect the battery. You can pack the battery in a different box. Remember also to label that box.
- Remember that the gear should be left in neutral and the steering bar unlocked.
- All the documentation of the damages must be dated; images and writing.
- Fix any fluid leakages.
- Make sure the breaks are in mint condition.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Check the range of shipping prices. Every shipper has set their own hauling fees. But, this does not mean that they should overcharge Always check the market rates before hiring a hauler.
- Be keen on the type of customer service offered by your shipper. The hauler must tailor services according to your needs and budget.
- The license should be one of the essentials the shipper you hire must have. You will certainly be ripped off your hard-earned money if you fall for unregistered shipping companies.
- Do not overlook the insurance part. Your shipper should offer premium insurance coverage and reveal what perils are covered for. The shipper should also confirm to you before signing the shipping contract that if your ride is damaged before delivery you will get compensated and they will follow up with the insurer until you receive full payment.
- Tracking services are very important. You should be aware of every move of your motorcycle right after the shipper picks it up for shipping.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- It has been over 30 years since we began offering shipping services in the USA. We have the adequate experience for professional shipping.
- All of our services are licensed to prove our legitimacy.
- You cannot afford to question our effectiveness while we have shippers who are trained to offer A-class shipping services to bike owners.
- We will tailor hauling solutions in accordance to your precise needs.
Our Peru motorcycle shipping services
- Free motorcycle storage.
- Free shipping cost estimations.
- Free tracking services.
- Free professional consultation.
Talk to us!
Ask any question concerning motorcycles any time of the day or night by dialing 1-888-230-9116 and talking to our able shipping experts.
Peru includes ZIP codes