Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Perry County, Ohio
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Perry County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The beautiful Perry County is one of the most rural regions in Ohio. One of the challenges facing the over 30,000 residents is the unreliable car transportation. Most auto shipping companies tend to prefer urban locations and major cities. Shipping to remote and rural areas then becomes highly expensive and unreliable. If you’ve ever considered shipping cars to or from Perry County, do it reliably with A-1 Auto Transport.
Choosing a fitting service
We offer several transportation options for different kinds of vehicles:
- Open-air transportation: Open trailers usually have multi-level beds and accommodate more cars; they are commonly used when shipping cars to or from Perry County. They’re quite pocket-friendly.
- Enclosed transport: Enclosed trailers protect your car from harsh external elements during transportation. Our trailers use the safest handling measures when loading, securing and unloading your car on the truck. They will easily handle cars with low ground clearance.
- Terminal-to-terminal shipping: This is the oldest and most affordable delivery option. You will send your car to a transportation depot for shipping. You will also come to pick it up from a terminal on delivery.
- Door-to-door shipping: This service saves you a few dollars. It is convenient if you don’t have enough time on your hands. The transporter will collect your car and deliver it to your home or office.
- Electric car auto shipping: Many car-shipping companies consider these cars potential explosion hazard. We are experienced and have matching skills to handle such vehicles. We will also bill you based on the standard charges as we do for any other car.
- Luxury and classic car shipping: We have one of the safest transport services for such cars. You can ship securely inside our enclosed trailers. We will deliver your car safely.
Steps to choosing the right transporter
- The first important thing is to make sure that the transport company has all the relevant licensing. Check the status of their MC and DOT numbers from the FMCSA website. That way, you’re sure that you are dealing with a safe and legitimate carrier.
- You should also ask to see the transporter’s insurance coverage. At A-1 Auto Transport, our policy covers your car’s full replacement value while we have it with us.
- Check their service record on shipping cars to or from Perry County. Dig up on some of their customer reviews and ratings.
- Get the contract and go through every detail contained in it. Some contracts benefit the transporter at your cost. Ask for clarification where you don’t understand. Make sure that every detail is clear.
- Lastly, make sure that you have the names and addresses right. You don’t want a little mix up delaying your delivery. The driver will call you within 48 hours before delivery. Make sure that he has your correct number.
We’ll get you started free!
It doesn’t matter if you’re ready to start or not. Getting a quote from A-1 Auto Transport is free and non-obligatory. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 today.
Zip codes included in Perry County
- 43706- Thornville
- 43730- Corning
- 43731- Crooksville
- 43739- Glenford
- 43748- Junction City
- 43760- Mount Perry
- 43761- Moxahala
- 43764- New Lexington
- 43766- New Stratsville
- 43782- Shawnee
- 43783- Somerset