Safe And Reliable Perry County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The beautiful Perry County is one of the most rural regions in Ohio. One of the challenges facing the over 30,000 residents is the unreliable car transportation. Most auto shipping companies tend to prefer urban locations and major cities. Shipping to remote and rural areas then becomes highly expensive and unreliable. If you’ve ever considered shipping cars to or from Perry County, do it reliably with A-1 Auto Transport.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Perry County to Indianapolis||$225||225 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Perry County to Kansas City||$532||710 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Perry County to Minneapolis||$611||815 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Houston to Perry County||$721||1203 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Jose to Perry County||$1010||2525 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Las Vegas to Perry County||$1028||2056 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Perry County to Los Angeles||$1146||2292 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Perry County to Phoenix||$1154||1924 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Choosing a fitting service
We offer several transportation options for different kinds of vehicles:
- Open-air transportation: Open trailers usually have multi-level beds and accommodate more cars; they are commonly used when shipping cars to or from Perry County. They’re quite pocket-friendly.
- Enclosed transport: Enclosed trailers protect your car from harsh external elements during transportation. Our trailers use the safest handling measures when loading, securing and unloading your car on the truck. They will easily handle cars with low ground clearance.
- Terminal-to-terminal shipping: This is the oldest and most affordable delivery option. You will send your car to a transportation depot for shipping. You will also come to pick it up from a terminal on delivery.
- Door-to-door shipping: This service saves you a few dollars. It is convenient if you don’t have enough time on your hands. The transporter will collect your car and deliver it to your home or office.
- Electric car auto shipping: Many car-shipping companies consider these cars potential explosion hazard. We are experienced and have matching skills to handle such vehicles. We will also bill you based on the standard charges as we do for any other car.
- Luxury and classic car shipping: We have one of the safest transport services for such cars. You can ship securely inside our enclosed trailers. We will deliver your car safely.
Steps to choosing the right transporter
- The first important thing is to make sure that the transport company has all the relevant licensing. Check the status of their MC and DOT numbers from the FMCSA website. That way, you’re sure that you are dealing with a safe and legitimate carrier.
- You should also ask to see the transporter’s insurance coverage. At A-1 Auto Transport, our policy covers your car’s full replacement value while we have it with us.
- Check their service record on shipping cars to or from Perry County. Dig up on some of their customer reviews and ratings.
- Get the contract and go through every detail contained in it. Some contracts benefit the transporter at your cost. Ask for clarification where you don’t understand. Make sure that every detail is clear.
- Lastly, make sure that you have the names and addresses right. You don’t want a little mix up delaying your delivery. The driver will call you within 48 hours before delivery. Make sure that he has your correct number.
We’ll get you started free!
Zip codes included in Perry County
- 43706- Thornville
- 43730- Corning
- 43731- Crooksville
- 43739- Glenford
- 43748- Junction City
- 43760- Mount Perry
- 43761- Moxahala
- 43764- New Lexington
- 43766- New Stratsville
- 43782- Shawnee
- 43783- Somerset
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.