Parker Motorcycle Shipping
Finding the best possible motorcycle transporter to carry out your shipping process isn’t difficult if you live in the beautiful Town of Parker. Use the Internet to conduct your research and narrow down your options.
Once you have compiled a small list of transporters that you would like to receive quotes from, begin calling around. During your calls, don’t just gather quotes for comparison, ask questions and have any concerns addressed before you hire someone to ship your precious bike.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Choose from Several Motorcycle Shipping Methods.
- Enclosed Transport – This is considered the safest way to transport a motorcycle. The bike is protected from any potential transportation hazards and driving hazards.
- Open Air Transport – This is also a very popular method movers utilize in the transportation of their motorcycle. As long as the customer does not mind their bike being slightly exposed to the elements and driving conditions, their bike will arrive at its destination safely.
- Door to Door Delivery – This convenient method means that the bike will be picked up at a specific location and delivered to its destination.
- Terminal to Terminal Delivery – This method is very safe, reliable and cost effective. However it can be considered less convenient for those who do not live near the depot where the bike will be delivered to.
- Crated Transport – This method may require some extra preparation before the bike can be transported. Depending on the bike, the customer may have to remove the mirrors and handlebars, drain the fluids and disconnect the battery.
What Will the Transport Company Hold Me Responsible For?
- Cleaning the bike of all dirt and grime.
- Removing any lose objects and accessories.
- Disconnecting the alarm system and possibly the battery.
- Checking the fluids, tire pressure and battery.
- Gas reading should not be above ¼ tank before transport.
- Documenting and listing all damages to the motorcycle.