Whenever you are in need of a motorcycle transport, you are in luck. Living in the Paducah area makes finding a transport company to handle the process much easier. Then, you won’t have to put the bike at danger on the road or rack up the mileage having to drive it there. The transport company will handle the entire process for you.
It is best to use transport services whenever a motorcycle must arrive at a location in the condition it is currently in. Dealerships, collectors, sellers and buyers all use these services often. Those in the midst of relocation also use these services, as well as military personnel and students. No matter who you are what kind of motorcycle or motorcycles you need relocated, there is a transport company that will happily take on the job.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Ask the Company about Discounts and Sales.
Almost all transport companies will offer discounts, sales and specials. Some of them are seasonal while others are discounts offered to people with specific characteristics. For instance, military recruits and students can often qualify for discounts, as well as those transporting multiple vehicles at once.
Discounts, specials or sales can sometimes be found listed on the company’s website. Otherwise, make sure you inquire while you are on the phone with customer service. They will let you know if you are eligible for any type of cut on the costs.
Making an Insurance Claim.
Before you allow the motorcycle to be transported, take a few minutes to scope out its current condition. Jot down any damages you can see and take pictures. Use these notes as a refresher when you go to evaluate the motorcycle after its transport.
If you see any damages that weren’t there prior to the relocation, the driver will examine the harm and then fill out a report. After signing the report, you can then file a claim with the transport company’s insurance. Any damages will be repaired as necessary and you won’t have to pay any out of pocket expenses.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?