Safe And Reliable Olney Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Riders from Onley looking for trustworthy shippers will find our motorcycle shipping services worth mentioning. We can tailor our shipping methods to meet your requisites, we use durable tools and materials to handle customers’ machines.
At A-1 Auto transport Inc. We have a unique system to ensure all clients are satisfied. For every bike shipment to and from Illinois, a transport coordinator is assigned. The coordinator's responsibility is to oversee the shipment from the start to the end. One coordinator is assigned only one shipping assignment. They are not overwhelmed with several tasks; hence you can enjoy the best and uninterrupted customer service.
Our prices are affordable plus you will receive perks that are free of charge. Examples include free advisory services, free storage, and toll-free calls. Bookings are on, speak with us today!
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
We have shipping methods that can be used both locally and internationally. These are such as:
- Enclosed truck transport. Shipping motorcycles to both local and international destinations is possible if you use enclosed trailers. Your bikes will be secure and shielded from elements that are likely to cause damage while in transit.
- Non-enclosed truck transport. This shipping method is suitable if you are moving bikes between cities since your bikes might be exposed to damaging factors if open-air trucks are used to move bikes over long distances.
- Train transport. Shipping motorbikes via rail is suitable if the owners or dealers live, work or operate near the terminuses. You can ship one or several bikes to any destination within American or foreign nations if there are connecting railways to the destination.
- Air transport. Our air shipping option is the best bet if you abhor late deliveries. We can move bikes using cargo planes locally or globally.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Remove all dirt on your motorcycle by wash it off with clean water, mild detergent, and a clean soft fabric.
- Check for slow punctures because if the tires deflate during shipping, the soft-ties might become loose and cause the motorcycle to fall off; hence, causing damage on it.
- Charge the battery to full capacity. However, if you choose to ship the bike using the crated method, you should remove the battery and ship it separately.
- The motorbike should be in neutral gear when loading.
- Note down any damages on your ride and date the records.
- Check for fluid leaks. If you find any leakage, have it fixed by a bike expert.
- Make sure the breaks are in a good working condition.
- Arrange the documents requested by the shipper – operation manuals, licenses, and warrants.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Tracking services: You have the right to know the state of your motorcycle during shipping. Request to know if the shipper uses tracking systems to trace customers’ motorbikes during transit. Ensure you can also log on to their online system and view the location of your cargo.
- Licensed services: A license is a document issued by government agencies to show that the business meets all the requirements to serve customers. Ask to check the certifications of the shipper before you sign the shipping contract. The license should bear original seals and genuine signatures of the government officials.
- Complete customer service: When hiring a company for bike shipping, they should offer you services that meet your demands. Be keen of the way you are handled by the shippers too. From packing to loading to shipping, and lastly delivery, the services must be topnotch.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- We offer sustainable services. We incorporate elements of sustainable approaches in bike shipping activities to reduce negative impacts on the environment at the same time offering clients with top class shipping services. We are part of the Smart Way Program that campaigns for pollution-free business activities.
- Our shipping services are efficient. We will never waste your time or resources when you hire us. All bikes entrusted to us must be delivered within given deadlines. So, our drivers must use the least congested routes to arrive at the bike recipient’s location in good time.
- Our shipping rates are affordable to all. Our prices might not be the cheapest but they are very affordable taking into considerations the A-class services and perks offered. We have the go-to experts if your budget is low. They will assist you to come up with a more affordable service.
Our Olney motorcycle shipping services
- National and international motorcycle shipping.
- Motorcycle crating services.
- Real-time tracking services.
- Terminal to terminal motorcycle delivery.
Talk to us!
We are here if you need any advice about motorcycle shipping. Talk to us on 1-800-452-2880.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.