Safe And Reliable O’Fallon Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The City of O'Fallon’s exceptional tourist spots have something for everybody. You can take your family to the Renaud Spirit Center recreation complex for swimming irrespective of the weather. Another spot for relaxation is the City park. You can as well unwind at the River City Rascals ballgame after a riding around the city viewing the historic and memorial sites.
Taking your motorcycle with you is very easy if you use our services. At A-1 Auto Transport Inc. you are offered an array of options to choose from. We utilize up-to-the-minute technology to make sure you do not miss your holiday.
So, the next time you want to visit the magnificent War of 1812 fort site in this Illinois city, you can count on us to move your motorcycle securely.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Crated shipping. This is a very secure bike shipping method where you bike is secured inside a wooden box/ crate.
- Open truck shipping. For the state to state shipping, we can use open trucks and low boys.
- Enclosed truck transport. Bikes that are shipped using enclosed trucks are highly guarded against severe weather
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Clean your
- Do a thorough once-over.
- Some bike accessories like headlights, handlebars, and GPS alarm devices should be disconnected and packed distinctly to minimize chances of damage.
- Drain all the hazardous bike fluids.
- Minimize the level of fuel in the gas tank to about a ¼ of its volume.
- Examine the tire pressure using a PSI gauge.
- Make sure that the tires do not have slow punctures.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Shipping services inclusive of insurance coverage: The shipping company hauling your motorcycle should be responsible for any damage done on your motorcycle during shipping. The shipper should provide protection against physical damage, theft or loss caused by external factors. The shipper should follow up the claims made by clients and ensure compensation is released without delay.
- Positive reviews from satisfied users: Reviews from previous customers narrate the shipper’s story. If the reviews are bad, the shipper might not offer you satisfactory services while positive comments on a shipper’s testimonial page are proof of top-class services. That said, it will be safer to hire a shipper that has a history of satisfying their customers; that is, their website should entail more positive customer ratings than negative ones.
- Certified shipping equipment: Shipping equipment, for example, lifting machinery and soft-ties help in handling heavy motorcycles in the trucks. Such tools must be inspected by federal agencies before use to avoid the use of fake equipment that can easily lead to damage of bikes or fatalities. Ask for the inspection reports from the shipper to make sure that the material they will use to handle your bike is safe.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- We have scooped accolade after accolade: Every shipping assignment laid in our able hands is done thoroughly. As a result, customers have been voting us year after year as the best shipper of the year. Our dedicated team has been the backbone of our incredible services. Our staff members have also been receiving various awards for their undying efforts to serve clients diligently.
- Our shipping costs are pocket-friendly: If you are looking for a shipping company you can rely on for a secure bike transfer at reasonable prices, count on A-1 Auto Transport. We do not subject our clients to the stress of abrupt surcharges and hidden charges.
- Tailored transport solutions: Our custom shipping services are planned and tailored hanging on your precise requisites. We always exceed the expectations of our clients with the help of our competent crews. Following your requests, we evaluate your needs and create a bespoke, tailored transport solution.
- Transit insurance coverage: You do not have to worry about the safety of your motorbike when we have a comprehensive insurance policy. The inclusion of insurance coverage in our packages is not an implication of careless shipping. We are aware of the perils out there and they can happen without notice. If the bike gets damaged due to risks such as fire explosions or vandalism, you will get compensated accordingly.
Our O'Fallon motorcycle shipping services
- State to state motorcycle transport.
- Terminal to terminal shipping.
- Free motorbike storage.
- Free transport consultation.
Talk to us!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.