Safe And Reliable Northumberland County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Originally known as Chickacoan, Northumberland is a county found in Virginia. If you are interested in shipping cars to or from Northumberland County, A-1 Auto Transport has you covered. We have been shipping cars and other items both locally and internationally for the past 25 years. We have grown from being a regional shipper with only a handful of carriers to owning a fleet of over 30 modern auto shipping carriers. Our success has been catapulted by providing the best and affordable services to our customers.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Northumberland County to Washington, D.C.||$110||110 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Columbus to Northumberland County||$393||525 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Northumberland County to Miami||$610||1017 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Chicago to Northumberland County||$616||822 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Northumberland County to Memphis||$669||892 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Des Moines to Northumberland County||$684||1141 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Northumberland County to Portland||$1170||2926 miles||7 - 9 days|
|San Jose to Northumberland County||$1176||2942 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Northumberland County
This county is made up of about 286 square miles. In our time transporting vehicles, we have mapped out the entire area making shipping cars to or from Northumberland County easy. We also ship cars to or from the neighboring counties of Lancaster, Richmond, Westmoreland, and St. Mary's, Maryland to the north. People who wish to have their vehicles picked up or dropped off at their doorsteps can purchase our door to door pick-up and drop off services at a very affordable price.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click Here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What makes us better?
We are constantly improving our services in order to meet the current market demand. We might not be the cheapest option out there but our prices reflect the level of commitment and the quality of service that you can expect to get when you hire us. It is no surprise that 97% of our customers end up referring us to their family and friends for some of these reasons.
- Get your quote right online. We understand the value of time to our customers. That is why we have simplified the process of making inquiries and getting price quotations. You can get an accurate quotation right from the comfort of your home by simply visiting our website and keying in the details of your locations. You no longer have to visit our offices.
- Choose your delivery method. Our customers are at liberty to choose the delivery method they want. Our sales team is also on hand to provide assistance should there be a need for it. Our most popular service is the door to door pick-up drop off. Clients can have their vehicles picked up and/or delivered right at their doorsteps. The other option is having your vehicle shipped to a terminal near your home and you picking it up in person. We offer storage facilities should you need them.
- We got you covered. If you need your shipping expedited, all you need to do is inform us in advance and we will do everything in our power to do it for you without adding extra fees like other companies. We offer full replacement insurance coverage on all shipments in our possession. We also provide satellite tracking on our quotes so that the customer can always keep track of their shipment in real-time.
If you are shipping cars to or from Northumberland County, we are your best pick. Our experience and advanced auto hauling equipment give us an edge. Contact us on 1-800-452-2880 to schedule shipping.
Zip codes included in Northumberland County
- 22432 Burgess
- 22435 Callao
- 22456 Edwardsville
- 22473 Heathsville
- 22511 Lottsburg
- 22530 Ophelia
- 22539 Reedville
- 22579 Wicomico Church
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Burgess - Northumberland, Virginia (VA) 22432
Our Services and Information
🇺🇸 Accomac - Accomack, Virginia (VA) 23301
🇺🇸 Bowling Green - Caroline, Virginia (VA) 22427
🇺🇸 Caret - Essex, Virginia (VA) 22436
🇺🇸 Achilles - Gloucester, Virginia (VA) 23001
🇺🇸 Dahlgren - King George, Virginia (VA) 22448
🇺🇸 Aylett - King William, Virginia (VA) 23009
🇺🇸 Irvington - Lancaster, Virginia (VA) 22480
🇺🇸 Christchurch - Middlesex, Virginia (VA) 23031
🇺🇸 Barhamsville - New Kent, Virginia (VA) 23011
🇺🇸 Birdsnest - Northampton, Virginia (VA) 23307
🇺🇸 Burgess - Northumberland, Virginia (VA) 22432
🇺🇸 Farnham - Richmond, Virginia (VA) 22460
🇺🇸 Williamsburg - James City, Virginia (VA) 23185
🇺🇸 Lightfoot - York, Virginia (VA) 23090
Motorcycle Domestic Destinations
🇺🇸 Norge - James City, Virginia (VA) 23127
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September2017 - August